Friday, May 6, 2011
Do you wear prescription glasses or sunglasses? 39 Dollar Glasses has great styles and great prices! I wasn't too sure about ordering glasses on-line. I went in to get a copy of my prescription and asked the optometrist what he thought of ordering glasses on-line, because I was concerned that the glasses wouldn't fit right. He told me that they wouldn't fit right. Well, I got my glasses for this review and I was very surprised how well they did fit. They were a perfect fit and I think they are 10 times better than, my old glasses. It is very easy to order glasses from 39dollarglasses.com.
About 39dollarglasses.com39DollarGlasses.com was developed by eye doctors to create an inexpensive method for people to acquire high-quality, finished prescription eyeglasses. From their experience in both private offices and retail establishments, the founders decided they could provide this service for people inexpensively, bypassing expensive retail establishments.
They use the same high-quality materials, but can offer them at a high discount because of our high volume, since they don't have the additional overhead constraints (such as retail rent space, behind-the-counter employees, and expensive displays) that your doctor's office or optical must overcome. Since operating this website is much less expensive than a typical retail establishment, they are able to pass these savings on to the general public.
About Their Frames
MetalStill the most popular frame type sold, they wanted to include something for everyone; from the conservative to the ultra-hip, and everyone in between. They all have a triple-lacquer coating and fully adjustable nose pads. Since metal frames typically can bend out of shape far more easily than plastic, they were careful to select only metal frames that have monoblock spring-hinged temples.
PlasticTheir plastic frames are some of the latest fashion-forward designs. They are extremely durable, yet very light and comfortable. They are manufactured using premium quality polymers to give them a pristine finish.
KidsAll of their adorable kids' frames are extremely durable and built to last. They didn't want that durability to come at the expense of appearance. Parents rave about how their children love the way they look. At $39, you won't have to alter your household budget if they get lost. Since metal frames typically can bend out of shape far more easily than plastic, they were careful to select only metal kids' frames that have monoblock spring-hinged temples. For kids who are particularly hard on their glasses, check out their bendable titanium frames.
Rimless & Semi-RimlessSemi-rimless styles have a frame only at the top of the lenses; with the rimless styles your lenses are "frameless," to complement your facial features. Their rimless and semi-rimless frames are uniquely designed to have hidden screws so your glasses appear uninterrupted by hardware.
Bendable TitaniumTheir bendable titanium frames truly are an innovation: frames that can get bent like a pretzel & instantly spring back to their original shape. Durable as these frames are, they weigh less than a paper cup! The lightest, sturdiest frames they
've ever had, at a fraction of their retail price.
► One lucky reader will win a $75.00 Gift Certificate to 39dollarglasses.com! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then "Like" 39 Dollar Glasses on Facebook.
Be sure to leave your Google Friend Connect Name.
1. Follow 39 Dollar Glasses on Twitter. @39dollrglasses
2. Go to 39dollarglasses.com and tell me which frame is your favorite.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win a $75.00 Gift Certificate to 39dollarglasses.com - #giveaway @bonmay @Q_Tattletails @39dollrglasses http://tinyurl.com/4xves94(1 Entry) This can be done twice a day!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 26, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.