Friday, May 6, 2011
Surprise that special woman in you life with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Bloom Avenue! There are so many gorgeous bouquets! It always makes you feel special when you get flowers. For this review I received the flowers above. It makes me think of spring.
About Bloom AvenueTheir mission at Bloom Avenue is to help you express your sentiment through beautiful flowers, priced right and delivered on time. They strive to serve you the way they would want to be served: personally, professionally and honestly. It is their mission to be the best in their industry not necessarily the biggest.
They know you expect a lot from them. They know your gift isn’t so much about the physical thing but rather what is in your heart. They will treat each of your gifts as if it was a delivery to one of their own family members, friends or business associates.
The Bloom Avenue vision is one that properly aligns the interests of their employees, business partners and most importantly their customers.
Their vision is to exceed their customers’ expectations every time they order from them and to make sure they know they are appreciated every step of the way.
Their vision is to work collaboratively with their partners in order to continually reach their goals for customer satisfaction, profitability and shareholder value.
Their vision is to create a work environment where people feel valued, are proud to work for something bigger than themselves and take personal and professional growth seriously.
They are friendly, innovative, smart, fair and frugal.
These values are the bedrock on which their relationships and business are built.
If they fail to live their values, don’t hesitate to let them know. They’ll listen, they’ll improve and they’ll get it right.
Bloom Avenue and tell me what your favorite item is.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Bloom Avenue on Facebook.
2. Follow @bloomavenue on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win a flower bouquet from Bloom Avenue! @bonmay @bloomavenue @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/5rav8kl ◄ ◄ ◄(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 26, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest