Thursday, May 5, 2011
To help you celebrate all those special occasions in your life or just everyday occasions, Cafe Press is there to help you celebrate! You would be amazed at all the awesome products that Cafe Press has to offer. They have T-Shirts to Stationary. With Mother's Day, Graduation and Father's Day right around the corner, you can pick out some really unique gifts.
For this review I received the Cold Beer Stein and the Sigg Water Bottle.
Thank you Cafe Press for the opportunity to do this review! I love the water bottle. I keep it at my desk and it works great for when you are on the go. My husband love the stein! They are both very nice quality!
About Cafe Press
You. You. You. It's always about you.At CafePress, it's all about you and your passions. In a nutshell, they're the world's best destination for expressing yourself through merchandise. From your favorite T-shirt and hoodie, to the tote bag over your shoulder and bumper sticker on your car, they're here to let you express your interests. What makes their products so unique, and so expressive, is that they don't create the designs on them. Their community of designers do - all through millions of shops that help them run.
Shop the world's largest collection of user-designed products.With a community of 6.5 million users, and over 11 million unique visits each month, CafePress is where folks from all walks of life gather online to create, sell and buy "print on-demand" products. Each design speaks to what people are most passionate about. It may be a political cause, a to-die-for film, an obsessive hobby, a funny (or flirty) thought, whatever...
If you can't find what you want, simply create your own design. Just upload an image (or use their easy design tools for many products), and they'll print it for you -- whether you want 1 or 1,000. Also check out CafePress Groups. It's the easy way to gear up the gang for family reunions, ballgames, bachelorette parties, or any event you're heading off too.
Set up a shop (it's free), then share away.CafePress is for people who love sharing their passions with others. You'll find individual designers with shops of all sizes, as well as corporate stores like Snoopy, E! Online, Stand Up To Cancer and more. With no upfront costs or inventory risk (they also take care of those thorny details of doing business online, so you can concentrate on sharing what's important to you), CafePress designers use their shops to connect with a world of members and other online shoppers. All while taking advantage of the latest developments in on-demand printing.
Uniting and rewarding self-expression since 1999, CafePress is a privately-owned, profitable company based in San Mateo, California.
A quick snapshot of life at CafePress:
- The CafePress.com web site averages 11 million unique visits per month
- Approximately 2000 new, independent shops join the CafePress.com network each day
- Roughly 45,000 new, unique products are added each day
- Their users have created a catalog of over 250 million unique products
► One lucky reader will win a $50.00 Gift Code for Cafe Press! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Cafe Press and tell what your favorite item is.
Be sure to leave your Google Friend Connect name.
1. "Like" Cafe Press on Facebook.
2. Follow Cafe Press on Twitter. @cafepress
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win a $50.00 Gift Code to Cafe Press! #Enter # Win #giveaway @bonmay @Q_Tattletails @cafepress http://tinyurl.com/3eyfu7k ◄ ◄ ◄
(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Don't forget to enter:
- Stash Mama - $50 CafePress review/giveaway
- Momma Told Me - $50 CafePress review/giveaway
- Turning The Clock Back - $50 CafePress
- Socialite's Closet - $50 CafePress
- Dad of Divas - $50 CafePress giveaway
- Confessions of an Overworked Mom - $50 CafePress giveaway
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 24, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest