Thursday, May 5, 2011
Organic Chocolate, what could be better than that? Everybody loves chocolate, why not make it organic chocolate? It's a healthy alternative to chocolate candy bars. For this review I received 1 Caramel Cacao Bar, 1 Maca Bar, 1 Acai Cacao Bar, 1 Goji Cacao Bar and 1 Rose Bar. I am all for a healthy alternative and love the idea that you can still eat chocolate. My favorite was the Carmel Cacao Bar.
About Earth Source OrganicsEarth Source Organics was founded by Audrey Darrow on the premise that the food we eat is the essence of good health. A six-year survivor of breast cancer, Audrey discovered that the after effects from chemotherapy and radiation treatments were extremely devastating to the body and difficult to overcome. It became her mission to learn about healthy, high frequency foods and then educate the world about them.
Earth Source FoodsHigh frequency food, also known as high vibration foods, are naturally sourced foods – unblemished by processing and chemicals. They are ingredients from the earth as presented to us naturally.
All the ingredients found in Earth Source Organics foods are high frequency. All ingredients are obtained from only the highest integrity suppliers who have visited the sources of each ingredient and therefore know how they are grown, harvested and shipped.
Their main ingredients, Acai, Goji, Lucuma, and Maca, are all high integrity ingredients which come from native origins all over the world.
Earth Source Organics is one woman’s mission to help heal the world, connect everyone in spirit and raise the vibrations of those who eat her foods so that they might go on to heal others.
Co-PackagingEarth Source Organics has a “Certified Organic” and “Certified Vegan and Kosher” facility where it manufactures and packages its products. Their facility is wheat, gluten and nut-free.
They want to share their production capabilities with like-minded, conscientious companies and foster relationships to help bring their high-quality, certified foods to the community.
They offer the opportunity to other manufacturers to have their products co-packed in the Earth Source facility. They give small companies the capability of building their product lines without all the overhead costs and they offer assistance in all aspects of building new business. They can act as broker, help secure labeling, and provide packaging and design, as well as ingredient sourcing. They offer small business consultation and can guide companies through the certification process.
► Two lucky readers will win one 2.3 oz Righteously Raw Rose Bar! $5.95 ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Earth Source Organics and tell me something you learned. Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Righteously Raw on Facebook.
2. Follow @righteouslyraw on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Win one 2.3 oz Righteously Raw Rose Bar! $5.95 @bonmay @righteouslyraw @Q_Tattletails #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/44m26mu(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 25, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest