Friday, May 6, 2011
Every child love stuffed animals. Well, we got some funny ones to show you. They are Giant Microbes. For this review I received one called Tick and the other one called Hay Fever. They are actually pretty cute. I gave them to my granddaughter and she thinks they are cute and funny.
About Giant MicrobesFounded in 2002, their mission at Giantmicrobes Inc. is to produce unique and interesting gifts for children and adults alike. They make great learning tools for parents and educators, as well as amusing gifts for anyone with a sense of humor! Whether your interest is educational, medical, or just plain old entertainment, they're your number one source for all things microbial!
They make stuffed animals that look like tiny microbes—only a million times actual size! Now available: The Common Cold, The Flu, Sore Throat, Stomach Ache, Cough, Ear Ache, Bad Breath, Kissing Disease, Athlete's Foot, Ulcer, Martian Life, Beer & Bread, Black Death, Ebola, Flesh Eating, Sleeping Sickness, Dust Mite, Bed Bug, and Bookworm, H.I.V. and Hepatitis.
Each 5-to-7 inch doll is accompanied by an image of the real microbe it represents, as well as information about the microbe.
As you can tell from the pictures, they are quite cute. Giant Microbes has quite a selection of merchandise and a large selection of Microbes.
► One lucky reader will win one regular size Microbe of their choice! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Giant Microbes and tell me what your favorite item is.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Giant Microbes on Facebook.
2. Follow @giantmicrobes on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one regular size Microbe of your choice! @bonmay @giantmicrobes @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/6zvlpqr(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 18, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States. You must be 18 or older. Free Sweepstakes and Contest