Thursday, May 5, 2011
Are you getting enough vitamins and minerals in your body? I know that I need more, since I am getting older. Those little aches and pain creep up a little bit more often. The eyes don't work like they did when I was 20, but I can hear great! As I age, I want to take the best care of myself as I can and if that mean taking supplements I am all for it! Just think, that if you started taking supplements when you are younger and as you age, you might not feel that old or look old. Now, who can pass that up? Lucky me, I got a GNC about 3 blocks from me. If you don't have one close to you you can always shop on-line!
About GNCGNC sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science. As their company has grown over the years, so has their commitment to Living Well. In fact, GNC is the world's largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives.
From scientific research and new product discovery to the manufacturing and packaging processes, GNC takes pride in their rigorous approach to ensuring quality. Their commitment to quality extends to their interactions with you in their stores and after you buy their products.
They Proudly and Proactively Support Efforts to Give Back to their CommunityGNC proudly supports the community by partnering with civic-minded groups and philanthropic efforts at both the national and local levels. In addition to providing monetary support for various non-profit events and fundraisers, GNC also makes product donations to various organizations and groups and runs an annual fundraiser through its charitable arm, the GNC Live Well Foundation, to raise money for the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
GNC Has some wonderful products:Vitamins and Supplements
Cleansing and Digestion
Super Foods and Greens
Energy and Endurance
Equipment and Accessories
During Gold Card week, or when you purchase or renew a gold card, save an extra 20% today on our already low prices. Plus, enjoy these GNC Gold Card Member benefits:
Member Pricingave 20% the day you join and the first seven days of the month for an entire year on our already low prices in stores and at gnc.com.
Healthy InformationReceive personalized mailings and email communications with product news, nutritional information and exclusive offers.
National Health Information CenterHere are all the National Health Observances for May.
You can contact the sponsoring organization to request outreach materials and information.
Arthritis Awareness Month
Better Hearing and Speech Month
Employee Health and Fitness Month
Healthy Vision Month
Hepatitis Awareness Month
Lupus Awareness Month
Mediterranean Diet Month
Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
Mental Health Month
National Celiac Disease Awareness Month
National High Blood Pressure Education Month
National Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month
National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
National Toxic Encephalopathy and Chemical Injury Awareness Month
Older Americans Month
Ultraviolet Awareness Month
Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
North American Occupational Safety and Health Week
Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Awareness Day
Food Allergy Awareness Week
National Alcohol- and Other Drug-Related Birth Defects Week
National Women's Health Week
National Stuttering Awareness Week
National Women's Check-up Day
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
World Hepatitis Day
National Hurricane Awareness Week
Recreational Water Illness and Injury Prevention Week
National Senior Health & Fitness Day
Heat Safety Awareness Day
World No Tobacco Day
► One lucky reader will win a $100.00 GNC Gift Card! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, "Like" GNC Live Well on Facebook, then follow @GNCLiveWell and @jeffhennion on Twitter! Be sure to leave your Google Friend Connect Name, Facebook name and your Twitter name. (5 Entries, since there are so many mandatory items)
1. Subscribe to GNC YouTube Channel.
2. Sign up for GNC Live Well Newsletter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Enter to win a $100.00 GNC Live Well Gift Card! #giveaway @bonmay @jeffhennion @Q_Tattletails @GNCLiveWell http://tinyurl.com/3g37m6y(1 Entry) This can be done twice a day!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
I will receive a $100.00 GNC Gift Card for this post. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 24, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest