Thursday, May 5, 2011
Do you love candy bars? You will love these candy bars and they are better for you! I received four candy bars from Go Max Go Foods and was I ever surprised! They were so delicious! They are a vegan candy bar. I received 1 Buccaneer, 1 Twilight, 1 Jokerz and 1 Mahalo. When you take a bite you will be very pleasantly surprised.
About Go Max Go FoodsThey set out to create extraordinarily delicious candy bars. They craved candy bars that were chocolatey, nougaty, caramely, peanutty, almondy, coconutty crazy indulgences! They wanted a variety of bars that popped with all the luscious flavor of the traditional treats. What they didn't want in their candy bars was dairy, eggs, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial ingredients, or cholesterol. They had a hunch your sweet tooth might be feeling the same way, and so they went to work on the concept. Happily, their efforts paid off and now even your inner angel (you know, the one who reminds you it's gotta be vegan, or you're dairy intolerant, or you need to kick those hydrogenated oils to the curb, etc.) can enjoy real candy bars again.
Combine great taste, good sense, sweeten with compassion, and what have you got? A Go Max Go candy bar! Their journey, over a year in the making, has finally brought to life the best tasting natural candy bars ever! They are pleased to offer to you the finest vegan versions of the candy bars you grew up with. Make room for the NEW classics.
Go Max Go Foods. Your taste buds will never know the difference.
The company with a curious name and sensational candy. They are a vegan family-owned and operated, Santa Fe, New Mexico based business. Their name is a tribute to their delightful "pound puppy" Max, a German Shepherd-mix, who for sixteen and a half years taught them through action that life should be about big love, having fun at every opportunity, and not worrying about tripping when you're chasing after your dream (in his case, usually a tennis ball).
The memory of Max in motion, running with a fierce determination, inspired them to exercise that same tenacity when it came to developing a quality product and bringing their dream to fruition. In honor of all the great times they shared with this dog, they felt his favorite cheer, Go Max Go! would be a fitting name for their company.
Although Max's teeth never developed into "adult size" chompers, he believed he had the fangs of a mountain lion. His courage was without limit and his love was boundless. So be like Max and live your life like you have big teeth!
► One lucky reader will four Go Max Go Candy Bars! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Go Max Go and tell me where you can buy the candy bars locally.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win four Go Max Go Vegan Candy Bars! @bonmay @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #vegan #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3wpqrw9(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
10. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
21. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 19, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.