Friday, May 6, 2011
Do you love your food zesty and full of flavor? Food can be boring if you don't add a little something to it. How about adding a little kick to it, with some good exciting Louisiana flavors? For this review I received 1 Louisiana Swamp Scum Hotsauce, 1 Bayou Blend Seasoning, 1 Cajun Chow-Chow and 1 Louisiana Popcorn Rice. These products were delicious and they really put a kick into your food. I just love the hotsauce, it had a nice little smokey flavor to it. The seasoning was excellent on barbecued chicken.
About Mossy Bayou FoodsMossy Bayou Foods is a Louisiana specialty foods company with several products that appeal to those seeking zesty and exciting flavor experiences.
Leading the product line-up is the award-winning LOUISIANA SWAMP SCUM HOT SAUCE. This unique sauce earned a First Place Award in the 2002 FieryFood challenge, sponsored by Chile Pepper Magazine. The hot sauce, developed from an old Cajun recipe, has a delicious smoke flavor and stands alone with its dark “swamp-green” color.
► One lucky reader will win one Gift Box with 1 Louisiana Swamp Scum Hotsauce, 1 Bayou Blend Seasoning, 1 Cajun Chow-Chow and 1 Louisiana Popcorn Rice. ($16.50) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Mossy Bayou and tell me what you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win a Gift Box from Mossy Bayou Foods! A taste of Louisianna. ($16.50) @bonmay @Q_Tattletails #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3oncqt5(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
10. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
21. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 21, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest