Saturday, May 7, 2011
Do you like a lot of pillows in bed with you? Have you ever heard of the Mumoocie? It's a cozy curved body pillow, aka "The Mum Pillow", it helps your toddler and you sleep soundly through the night! Unlike most body pillows it is suited for every size, age, body type and sleeping style. Mumoocie retains body heat and scent to give you the most soothing and snuggly sleep you've ever experienced and is the perfect solution for breaking your child's co-sleeping habit. It also has an optional voice recorder in a hidden compartment so you can record a special message to keep your loved one comfortable while they rest. I gave this to my granddaughter, she thinks it's pretty awesome. She had mom sing a little song in the recorder. She takes it to bed with her every night.
About the Mumoocie
Mumoocie was invented by Moms who understand!One Charlotte, NC woman joined forces with two Orlando, FL women when an idea was sparked. The idea came when one of their children was losing sleep over fears of a monster under her bed. To keep her safe and protected they created a custom-formed pillow that provided her with companionship as she slept. She was finally able to sleep through the night and the monster seemed to move on to someone else's bedroom!
Determined to keep the work in the USA, they discovered a Conover, NC manufacturer who produced superior quality work.
Whether you're a child or an adult, losing sleep can negatively affect many areas of your waking life. Rather than trying to encourage sleep with medication or other ineffective sleeping aids, try Mumoocie once and solve your insomnia for good!
The Mumoocie comes in Fiber Filled or Memory Foam, with the optional voice recorder.
► One lucky reader will win one Mumoocie! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Mumoocie and tell me what you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Mumoocie on Facebook.
2. Follow @Sleeplikeababy on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one Mumoocie! @bonmay @Sleeplikeababy @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3ptznf9 ◄(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 27, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest