Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Did you ever read the labels on skin care products? Some of them have such nasty chemicals that they can actually hurt you. For this review I received a great ebook called Naturally Skinsational - Rejuvenating Skin Care Recipes. This book is fantastic, it has such wonderful recipes for your skin! The recipes are all naturally organic and good for the skin. I was very impressed with all of these great recipes and I can't wait to try them all!
Natural Skin Care Recipe Cards ~ Starter CollectionThe sponsor was so kind to share these set of twelve custom designed recipe cards which features all natural ingredients with clinically proven anti-aging properties that you'll find right in your pantry.
Each recipe is formulated with just a few rejuvenating ingredients so they are all quick and easy to make, not to mention ridiculously inexpensive.
Did you know that not only does DIY homemade skin care treatments save you tons of money, they are also far more effective than the "organic" products you can purchase just about anywhere now-a-days? Using fresh, all natural ingredients at the peak of potency simply gives you much better results.
Download your free natural skin care recipe cards as their special thank you as a true fan of the www.SkinCareResourceCenter.com.
About the Naturally Skinsational - Rejuvenating Skin Care RecipesNo secret formulas or stuff like that. Just simple effective facial recipes when put together become powerful anti-aging skin care treatments.
Over 135 skin care facial recipes:
- Page 19 delivers an Acne Scrub that you can put together in less than 10 minutes and fight embarrassing unsightly acne.
- Want to reduce the size of those skin pores? You'll get 15 firming mask recipes that help tighten your skin and reduce those unsightly pores now.
- You'll discover a "dry skin mask" recipe on page 38 that contains a powerful and potent combination of egg and honey to help you keep moisture in.
- Wave goodbye to puffy eye bags. You'll be amazed when you discover a food item you already have that contains an enzyme that helps reduce swelling and diminishes dark under eye circles.
Loaded with over 56 skin care tips:
- On page 8, you'll discover what vitamin, when applied to skin ulcerations, encourages healing that rivals that of modern day antibiotics.
- Uncover a critical component of any aging skin care regimen on page 13. If you don't use it, you'll be fighting a loosing battle.
- Throw this item in the freezer and you'll reduce those puffy eye bags in less than 5 minutes.
- Sagging skin? Apply this oil to the skin to restore skin elasticity.
- Saturate the end of a Q-tip with this freshly squeezed fruit and dab on age spots or freckles as a natural skin lightening treatment.
You can purchase this book on Amazon for $21.95.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.