Friday, May 6, 2011
How many times have you cleaned up with a wet wipe and found yourself feeling like you need a towel to dry off? Now you can get both clean AND dry with Paper Shower – the first wet and dry towelette combo packaged together for easy on-the-go freshening up. I was very impressed with this product! It is very handy to have on hand, I put it in my purse, but it would be great to have in the car too. The towelettes are a descent good size.
About Paper ShowerPaper Shower was invented by Dr. Jim Bahcall. One summer day while on his morning mountain bike ride before work, he stopped by a Starbucks coffee shop for a cold drink. He was perspiring from his bike ride and before walking into Starbucks he took out a moist towelette from his bike pack and proceeded to wipe his face, hands, arms and legs. Although the moist towelette was alcohol based, Dr. Bahcall felt like he had just walked out of a shower without a towel to dry off. It was at that moment the thought came to him, why not include a dry towelette in combination with the moist towelette pack!
Paper Shower is the world’s first combination wet and dry towelette pack. It is designed to provide a refreshing body wipe when on the go.
Wet/Dry Towelette Design:The wet towelette is uniquely designed to release the maximum amount of fluid when applied to the skin. The dry towelette is uniquely designed to efficiently absorb the excess wet towelette fluid without removing the integrated moisturizing ingredients from the skin.
The wet and dry towelettes are durable and will not fray or tear when used; yet are soft to the touch!
The wet and dry towelettes are partially made from recycled materials.
Standard “Wet Wipe” vs Paper ShowerThe standard “wet wipe” currently on the market contains a very high alcohol content and are primarily design to wipe your hands. Paper Shower contains very little alcohol and is design to be a body wipe. Wet wipes have very little saline in comparison to Paper Shower which has a highly saturated moist towelette that contains saline, soap and skin moisturizers. Paper Shower is the only wipe on the market that provides a dry towelette.
Towelette Sizes:Wet Towelette: 9″ x 12″
Dry Towelette: 9″ x 12″
Wet Towelette Ingredients:Water, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Sodium coco PG-dimonium chloride Phosphate, Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monolaurate, Urea,
(2,5-dioxo-4-imidazolidinyl), DMDM Hydantoin, Benzylammonium Chloride, Ethanol, Vitamin E.
Directions For Usage:Apply moist towelette to arms, hands, face, legs and/or feet. Then apply dry towelette to areas that moist towelette was applied. Place in waste receptacle after usage. Do Not Flush!
► One lucky reader will win one 12-pack of Paper Shower! ($14.40) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Paper Shower and tell me what you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Paper Shower on Facebook.
2. Follow @papershower on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one 12-pack of Paper Shower! ($14.40)@bonmay @papershower @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/4y5rnn7 ◄(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 18, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest