Friday, May 6, 2011
Everybody loves to smell great and Paris Hilton has come out with a new line of Eau de Toilette. Paris Hilton travels the world in her new fragrance collection. This playful trio of scents, each inspired by her favorite destinations, Paris, Tokyo and South Beach. For this review I received one 3.4 oz of Paris, Tokyo and South Beach. All three fragrances smell wonderful! They are a nice delightful light fragrance.
Paris Hilton Passport Fragrance CollectionEach of the three fragrances in the Paris Hilton PASSPORT FRAGRANCE COLLECTION has its own identity, reflecting the pulse of the city that is the fragrance's inspiration:
Paris is enchanting and innocently flirty. "It's as perfect for a shopping spree with my BFF as it is for a romantic evening lit by the glow of the Eiffel Tower." says Paris Hilton of Paris, her namesake fragrance. Dazzling and enticing fruity top notes - Sparkling Mandarin, Red Berries and Golden Peach - are a delicious flirtation. The heart of the fragrance truly opens at night as exotic Arabian Jasmine embraces soft, sultry Honeysuckle and velvety Peony. Sexy Amber gets a liquid lift from Vanilla, White Patchouli and Creamy Musk as the fragrance eases into easy elegance mirroring the City of Light's transition from daytime charm into evening allure.
South Beach is blonde and beautiful. Says Paris Hilton, "South Beach is one of my fave hot spots: it's sexy, vibrant and so much fun. This fragrance is totally bikini-ready!” All about playful days and magical nights; fresh and seductive, this fragrance teases with voluptuous notes of sweet, juicy Nectarine. Cool and sheer, luminous Lotus Flower notes awaken the senses while a bright, sunny splash of White Freesia invigorates the heart of South Beach. The sun's energy radiates from the bright, golden Marigold flower at the heart, but it's the summery note of Jasmine Sambac and the floral-fruity essence of Osmanthus that offer the promise of warmth no matter what the season. As the sun goes down and the fragrance lingers, the essence of modern sensuality is bared: Blonde Woods and Australian Sandalwood connect with Captive Musk.
Tokyo is cool and cute. "Tokyo is amazing...sparkling, pulsing with energy," observes Paris Hilton about this beloved destination. "It's graceful and beautiful, just like my fragrance." Sweetly radiant, bright citrus notes of Italian Lemon give a proper edge to Tokyo's welcoming notes of crisp Fuji Apple. Expressing the delightful charm of this brilliant city, subtle watery Frangipani and lush White Jasmine are offset by the delicate scent of French Iris and the girlish freshness of Mediterranean Orange Flower. As the fragrance evolves, a luscious golden glimmer emerges as clean Musk, sensual Sandalwood and Golden Cedar dazzle like the twinkle of Tokyo at night.
About Parlux Fragrances, Inc.Parlux Fragrances, Inc. is a manufacturer and international distributor of prestige products. It holds the licenses to manufacture and distribute the fragrance brands of Jessica Simpson, Kanye West, Marc Eckō, Natori, Nicole Miller, Paris Hilton, Queen Latifah, Rihanna, and Fred Hayman Beverly Hills. It also holds the licenses for Paris Hilton cosmetics, sunglasses, handbags and other small leather accessories.
► One lucky reader will win one 3.4 oz Paris Hilton Passport South Beach Eau de Toilette! ($45.00) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect. Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrow for your entry to count!
► Win one 3.4 oz Paris Hilton Passport South Beach Eau de Toilette! ($45.00) @bonmay @Q_Tattletails #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3cbffq8(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
2. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
3. Fave me on Technorati.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
5. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
6. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
7. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
8. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
10. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
11. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
12. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
13. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
14. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
15. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
16. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
17. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
18. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
19. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
20. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
21. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 19, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest