Monday, May 2, 2011
Finally, a unique, alcohol-free hand sanitizer that provides you and your family proactive security from germs that can make you sick. Prefense proactively and persistently offers protection from bacteria and fungi including staph, strep, E.coli, MRSA and many more for up to 24 hours or 10 hand washings without reapplication. Wow, you are protected up to 24 hours, now that's what I call a great product! You can never be too careful and this would be a product to carry in your purse or car. For this review I received a 1.5oz bottle of Prefense, but one of my lucky readers will win an 8oz bottle of Prefense! It sells for $22.04 on Amazon.com
About PrefenseYou can feel safe and reassured that you are protected throughout the day from the transfers of germs with Prefense. Prefense is a completely unique hand sanitizer that offers proactive security for you and your family. The Prefense mission is to provide a defense in advance from any transfer of germs that can make you sick. Rest easy knowing Prefenz will safeguard you in today’s world of bacteria.
Prefense’ active ingredient, AMOSILQ, is a silica complex that dries into an invisible, protective film that stands guard against pathogens you encounter throughout the day. If a transfer of germs occurs while AMOSILQ is on defense, it actively slices the cell wall of pathogens you confront for up to 24 hours, whether wet or dry.
What Organisms does Prefense kill?Organisms: Bacillus sp (vegetative cell), Corynebacterium diptheriae, Micrococcus lutea, Micrococcus sp., Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Mycobacterium smegmatis, Propionbacterium acnes, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus faecalis, Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus pneumonia, Streptococcus pyogenes, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Aeromanas hydrophilia, Citrobacter deversus, Citrobacterfreundi, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter aglomerans, Enterbacter cloacae, Enterococcus, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella oxytoca, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Klebsiella terrienca, Legionella pneumophila, Mrganella morganii, Proteus mirabilis, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomanas aeruginosa.
Germs: Pseudomonas fluorscens, Salmonella cholera suis, Salmonella typhimurium, Serratia liguifaciens, Serratia marcescens, Xanthomonas campestris.
Viruses: Adenovirus Type II & IV, Bovine Adenovirus Type I & IV, Feline pneumonitis, Herpes Simplex Type I. Herpes Simplex Type II, HIV-1 (AIDS), Influenza A2 (Aichi), Influenza A2 (Asian), Influenza B, Mumps, Parinfluenza (Sendai), Rous Sarcoma, reovirus Type I, Dimian Virus, Vaccinia.
Fungi, Algae, Mold, Yeast, Spores: Alterania alternate, Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus sydowi, Aspergillus terrus, Aspergillus versicolor, Aspergillus verrucaria, aureobasidium pullans, Canidida albicans, Candida pseudotrpocallis, Chaetomium globsum, Cladosporium cladosporioides, Chlorella vulgaris, Dreschslera australiensis, epidermophytom, Gliomastix cerealis, Gloeophyllum trabeum, Microsporum, Microsporum audouinii, Monilia grisea, Oscillatoria, Pencillium chrysogenum, Pencillium commune, Penicillium funiculosum, Penicillium pinophilium, Penicillium variable, Phoma fimeti, Pithomyces Chartarum, Poria placenta, Scenedesmus, Saccharonyces cervisiae, Scolecobasidium humicols, Trichoderma viride, Trichophyton Zinterdigitale, Trichophyton maidson, Trichophyton mentogrophytes, Trichophyton & Cryptosporidium parvum.
How often should I use Prefense?Prefense offers long lasting protection from germs, and since it stays on your hands for 24 hours, we recommend applying Prefenz once or twice per day. If you wash your hands more than 10 times, then simply reapply.
Prefense Ingredients?Ingredients: Amosilq Silica Complex, water, cocamidopropyl betaine, and essential oil fragrance
I love this great product and I do recommend it, to keep you and your family germ free.
Thanks Prefense for giving me the opportunity to do this review!
► One lucky reader will win one 8oz bottle of Prefense! ($22.04) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Watch the video above and tell me what you think of it.
1. "Like" Prefense Hand Sanitizer on Facebook.
2. Follow Prefense on Twitter. @prefense
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect. Leave your Google name.
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win a 8oz bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer! ($22.04) # Win #giveaway @bonmay @Q_Tattletails @prefense http://tinyurl.com/3rnmau7
(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
5. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
6. Fave me on Technorati.
7. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
8. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
9. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
11. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
12. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
13. Digg this story on Digg.
14. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
15. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
16. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
17. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
19. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
20. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
21. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
22. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
23. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Giveaway ends May 20, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest