Monday, May 2, 2011
We all know that doing laundry can be a real chore, especially when you have stains that are hard to get out. Well, Purex has done it again and created an awesome new detergent that works great. Purex Complete with Zout combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout stain remover. It worked awesome on all of my family laundry.
How it Fights StainsPurex Complete with zout contains three powerful stain-fighting enzymes. Each enzyme targets a different type of stain:
- Protease: Works against protein baswed stains such as grass and blood.
- Amylase: Works against starchy stains such as chocolate and tomato sauce.
- Mannanase: Works against guar, which is used as a thickener in many foods, such as ice cream, barbecue sauce, and salad dressing, because it's super sticky. Unfortunately it really sticks to fabrics too, making stains very difficult to remove. That's why the Mannanase enzyme is so important in Purex Complete with Zout.
How To Use ItPurex Complete with Zout can be used as both a pre-treater and a detergent making it great for everyday laundry and heavily soiled loads.
- For normal wash loads, use it just as you would a normal detergent.
- For really tough stains, pour a little directly on the stain and rub into fabric. Let it sit for 5 minutes before putting it into the washer.
About The Purex Brand88 Years of Invention and Innovation—and CountingThe Purex brand was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1922 and, for 88 years, has been known as the laundry brand that consumers trust to provide the most value for the money. Over the years, the company has grown from a single product—liquid chlorine bleach sold in amber pint jars—to the almost two dozen laundry products sold under the Purex brand name today. Moreover, along the way, Purex has been a leader in sustainability and developing eco-friendly products.
Innovation DefinedOver the years, Purex has introduced innovation after innovation, helping to redefine the laundry products marketplace. Some of these advancements can be viewed in the timeline below.
As part of the global Henkel organization, Purex continues its long tradition of researching and developing products that not only make life easier for you, but that reduce environmental impact. There’s a lot more to come, so stay tuned!
► Two lucky readers will win one free Purex Complete with Zout Detergent coupon! ($7.50 value) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Purex and tell me something you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name.
1. "Like" Purex on Facebook.
2. Follow @Purex on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one free Purex Complete with Zout Detergent coupon! ($7.50) @bonmay @Purex @Q_Tattletails #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/3w3f6jc(1 Entry) This can be done daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave your Digg name.
12. Digg this story on Digg.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 23, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest