Friday, May 6, 2011
Have you ever heard of the Spoonk ? I didn't until I got an offer to review the Spoonk. The Spoonk acupressure mat has 6,210 plastic spikes. When these spikes are applied to your skin, they stimulate the nerve endings which stimulate blood flow. With increased blood circulation, your body becomes warm. Tight muscles relax. Muscle pain subsides. Feelings of stress and anxiety dissipate. A sense of calm settles in. I was pleasantly surprised on how wonderful it feels. The whole family just loves it!
About SpoonkThe Spoonk Mat is based on the principles of the Indian bed of nails and Japanese shiatsu massage. They may stimulate specific reflex points throughout the body to release blocked energy, ease tense muscles and create deep mental and physical relaxation. On your Spoonk Mat, 6,210 small spikes provide equal pressure on the body. You simply lay on it, ensuring that your “trouble areas” are covered by the mat’s spikes—and the mat does the rest! The mat’s spikes may stimulate blood circulation, relax tense muscles and induce "feel good" hormones (endorphins and oxytocin) that release feelings of wellbeing and calm.
They are a community of friends that have been involved in the health food industry, preventive medicine and human potential movement for 35 years. They love to play, dream & share. Their dream is that the Spoonk Acupressure Massage Mat will create more energy and inspiration in our lives, so we can create the life we want to live & the world we want to belong to. Welcome to the world of Spoonk!
► One lucky reader will win one Spoonk! ($79.00) ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Spoonk and tell me what you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Spoonk-Space on Facebook.
2. Follow @spoonkspace on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one Spoonk Acupressure Mat! ($79.00) @bonmay @spoonkspace @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3nto3x8 ◄(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 23, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest