Saturday, May 7, 2011
When you are working outside or washing the car, do you wear a baseball cap? I got the cutest cap for this review, it was from Why Not Enjoy. It's pink and it says "Why Not Enjoy", what a perfect saying! They sell caps, t-shirts, ipod skins and mugs.
About Why Not EnjoyLike many other great beginnings, the inspiration for Why Not Enjoy evolved out of the passionate love for food. Originating in Byron Bay, Australia, with the Family Business The Figtree Restaurant in 1979, the Why Not Café Restaurant served positive energy with every meal, and now has grown organically across the globe. This ideology carried on to the birth of Why Not Enjoy, a company dedicated to spreading positivity throughout the world by reminding others that life is all about attitude. The philosophy of the organization is that, although no one has control over the challenges that one faces in life, one can choose to be positive and make the most of every situation—so why not enjoy?
Why Not Enjoy? It is the question we should ask ourselves every hour, every day.
http://www.facebook.com/whynotenjoy where they are inspired everyday by positive thoughts and an excitment in life that is contagious.
Why Not Enjoy the Life You Live.... It's an important statement and at the Kids Foundation they partner with great charities to deliver change in the lives of the youth all around them. They support activities that encourage kids to live the life they love and to go forward to accomplish their goals. Why Not Enjoy Kids Foundation helps kids overcome life's challenges. A portion of all proceeds is donated to organizations that contribute to this lifestyle. These organizations have a strong track record of improving the lives of kids.
To learn more or if you would like to be a charity partner email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
► One lucky reader will win one Why Not Enjoy Cap! ◄
Mandatory Entry:Follow me on Google Friend Connect, then go to Why Not Enjoy and tell me what you learned.
Be sure to leave your Google name!
1. "Like" Why Not Enjoy on Facebook.
2. Follow @WhyNotEnjoy on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
You must use this tweet, with the arrows for your entry to count!
► ► ► Win one Why Not Enjoy Cap! @bonmay @WhyNotEnjoy @Q_Tattletails #giveaway #win #enter http://tinyurl.com/3gecshx ◄(1 Entry) This can be done twice daily!
4. Write a short review on Alexa for Quick Tattletails and give me 5 stars. Leave the name you use for Alexa.
5. Fave me on Technorati.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @Q_Tattletails and @bonmay - Leave your Twitter name.
You must follow both Twitter accounts!
7. Follow me on StumbleUpon. Leave your StumbleUpon name.
8. Stumble this post, at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Google Buzz. Leave your Google name.
Follow on Buzz
10. Post on Google Buzz, at the top of this post.
11. Follow me on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
12. Digg this story on Digg. Leave the link to your Digg profile.
13. Follow me on Networked Blogs. On my right sidebar.
14. "Like" Quick Tattletails on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
15. "Like" this at the bottom of this post.
16. Sign up for my newsletter. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
17. Sign up for my RSS feed. On my right sidebar. Leave your email address.
18. Add Quick Tattletails to your blogroll with this URL - http://www.quicktattletails.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
19. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
20. Enter any of my other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
21. Put my button on your website and tell me where to find it.
22. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to find it.
23. Follow any of the other blogs that are involved in the Blog Pop Spring Fling on Google Friend Connect. Tell which blog you are following and your Google Name.
1. Confessions of An Overworked Mom
2. Momma Told Me
3. Making Ends Meet
4. Stash Mama
5. Socialite's Closet Blog
6. Turning the Clock Back
7. Still Blonde After All these Years
8. Dad of Divas
9. My Life with Rats and More
(1 Entry Each)
Leave a comment for each entry.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 23, 2011 (11:59PM PST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest