Monday, July 18, 2011
Are you always looking for a healthy refreshing drink? I got just the thing for you, it's called ALO Drink. It is all natural, aloe vera-infused drink, it's very refreshing and I was very surprised how great it tasted! The whole family just loves it, so it will be on my shopping list from now on! I received a case of assorted flavors for this review. ALO Drink is a excellent alternative to sodas and fruit drinks, ALO Drinks come in seven unique blends!
About ALO DrinkALO Drink is an all natural beverage made with real aloe vera pulp and juice straight from the Aloe Vera Leaf, not reconstituted from powder. They're all natural, with no preservatives, no artificial colorings and no artificial flavors. No emulsifiers or thickeners are used. The floating chunks are pulp from the Aloe Vera Leaf, be sure to chew the pulp! The benefits of Aloe Vera is that it helps promote a healthy digestive system and absorbs vitamins, along with other nutrients. ALO Drink is sweetened with real cane sugar.
The drinks are made in Taiwan, the Aloe Vera is grown in tropical Thailand. It does need to be refrigerated after opening and it will stay fresh for at least 10 days.
There are seven unique flavors:
- ALO Exposed - the original blend made with real Aloe Vera pulp and honey
- ALO Awaken - a unique mix of Aloe Vera and wheatgrass for the extra zing in your step
- ALO Enrich - a refreshing blend of pomegranate, cranberry and real Aloe Vera
- ALO Allure - a thirst quenching tropical blend of mangosteen, mango and Aloe Vera
- ALO Appeal - a citrusy blend of pomelo, pink grapefruit, lemon and real Ale Vera
- ALO Enliven - a blend of 12 different fruits and vegetables with Aloe Vera
- ALO elated - a brewed olive leaf tea and green tea married with Aloe Vera, a "better than green tea" alternative
The functional drink category is among the fastest growing in the beverage industry. ALO Drink distinguishes itself by being an all natural standout. One of the fastest growing lines in the category, ALO Drink is the most popular Aloe Vera bases RTD beverage line in the U.S. natural channels and is among the 10 for all functional drinks.
All drinks are available in 500mL as well as 1.5L bottles. SRP's are $1.99 and $4.99. ALO Drink is available at Whole Foods, Central Market, Hy-Vee Stores, Henry's, Sunflower, Ralph's, Earthfare and many other fine retailers.
A product SAMPLE was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.