Friday, September 9, 2011
Have you ever heard of TrueCare? I never have until I did this review. TrueCare is a unique product designed by parents, as a way to help parents effectively monitor their children's online social networking activities, without invading their child's privacy.
This is exactly what parents need to protect their children! You never know who their friends are on all of their social networks. There are so many predators out there now days, it's scary just to send them out to play. This program will help to put your mind as easy. I would highly recommend this program!
It's 24/7 monitoring system that searches all of your children's social networking, like MySpace, Facebook and Twitter. TrueCare has keywords and phrases in the categories of Alcohol, Drugs, Depression, Bullying, Sex and Violence that may indicate dangerous behavior. TrueCare sends you an email alert if any potentially dangerous or harmful posts are found.
TrueCare is easy to use, gives you the comfort and confidence of knowing you’re actively working to educate and protect your child against online dangers like predators, cyber bullying, and harmful posts which could damage their reputation.
TrueCare helps you:
- Identify potential dangers
- Open a dialog with your children about their online safety
- Know what’s going on in social networks and how to watch for trouble
- Monitor your child’s social networking pages 24/7
- Identify patterns of inappropriate or troublesome postings
- Locate registered sex offenders
- Keep up to date on the latest statistics, articles, and reference materials
- See who your child’s “friends” are
- And, most importantly, develop a relationship with your child based on mutual trust, caring, and understanding.
- Safety, Convenience and Peace of Mind …
It’s what TrueCare is all about.TrueCare makes it easier for you, as a parent, to help keep your children safe from the dangers associated with online social networking.
Product features include:
- 24/7 monitoring of your child’s social networking accounts – whether they access from home, school, the library, a friend’s house – or even via their cell phone.
- Locates questionable content on your child’s pages using a customizable database of over 500 key words relating to potential dangers.
- Automatic e-mail alerts are sent to you anytime new relevant content is posted.
- Know who your child’s “online friends” are with Friends Network and Investigate Friend links.
- Easy access to news articles and resources to educate you and your child on Internet safety, risks and more.
- One click access to locate sex offenders in your area.
- Know what they’re saying with a dictionary of hundreds of commonly used slang and acronyms.
A product sample was received through BzzAgent for this review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.