Monday, October 24, 2011
Thanksgiving GumballDo you like unusual yummy candy? For this review I received Thanksgiving Gumballs, that taste like turkey, pumpkin pie and cranberries. It's amazing they can get gumballs to taste like that! I thought they were great and I love the tin. Everybody in the family had to try it, they were impressed with the flavor of the gumballs! These would make excellent stocking stuffers, long with all of their other unusual candy!
Eat This Video ContestAlways fit has many unusual candies. How would you like to try some? You can enter their AlwaysFits.com "EAT THIS" Video Contest on their Facebook page.
You could win one of these great prizes:
- Grand Prize - More than $300 worth of crazy candies, snacks and other edible delights! The GRAND PRIZE includes The World’s Largest Gummy Bear (a 5 pound gummy bear!), a Mr. ROOTBEER Rootbeer Making Kit, bacon popcorn, pickle toothpaste, cupcake gumballs, french fry lip balm, mustache energy drink, vampire repelling garlic mints, a Giant Gummy Bear on a stick, absinthe gumballs, bacon candy canes, cupcake mints, candy cigarettes, effervescent bacon drink tablets, a variety of Blue Q breath sprays, cupcake floss, bacon gravy, meatball gumballs, Nintendo game controller mints, wasted & broke ramen noodle soup, douche bag gum, wasabi lip balm, and so much more! It didn’t even all fit in the picture!
- 2nd Prize - The RUNNER UP will win The World’s Largest Gummy Bear! Weighing in at 5 pounds, this massive gummy bear is equal to 1,400 regular gummy bears!
- 3rd Prize - The 3rd place video will win a Mr. Rootbeer Rootbeer Kit! The kit produces a traditional old-fashioned tasting root beer that is a hit with adults and children alike!
Upload your video for consideration!Use one (or many) of the zany edibles in their “Candy + Yum” section in your video. Make them giggle, make them cringe, impress them with your film or graphic skills, or make them wish they had thought of it! The skies the limit, but creativity is the key! (Examples: Do a blind taste test; or Make somebody believe you’re eating raw bacon while you snack on our gummy bacon!)
Mention “AlwaysFits.com” in your video, and keep it under 4 minutes in length. View their Official Rules for more information.
- Phase 1 (video submission) runs until November 18th.
- Phase 2 (voting) runs from November 19th – December 9th.
- Phase 3 (judge’s decision) runs from December 10th – December 13th.
- The public will select ten finalists, and the finalist entries will be judged by a panel of experts on the basis of creativity and originality (70%), visual and audio quality and clarity (20%), and visual/graphic effects (10%).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.