Sunday, October 9, 2011
Do you have an iPad 2? I got a couple of accessories to tell you about! For this review I received the Cygnett Smartsound and Cygnett CarGo. They both work great! We went on an hour drive with the grandkids and so we used the CarGo with the iPad 2, it keep the kids busy! The The SmartSound does improve the the audio on the iPad.
About the Cygnett CarGoiPad Car Mount Bracket with 360-Degree Rotation
Transform your back seat into a digital entertainment hub with Cygnett's iPad car mount bracket, the CarGo. Perfect for keeping backseat passengers busy (while allowing the driver to concentrate on the road), CarGo provides a safe and stable place for your iPad.
The 360-degree rotation and tilt feature allows the iPad screen to be angled vertically or horizontally for perfect glare free viewing by one or more back-seat passengers.
- Connect easily to charger, or plug in earphones. The CarGo snaps on or off your headrest's metal brackets in seconds.
- Precisely engineered fingers grip your iPad affording extra stability for more stable viewing.
- Watch movies, play games, listen to music on the road completely hands-free.
- Easy access to all ports & controllers, as well as the earphone port for use with headphones.
- Easy-to-use, the CarGo bracket snaps on & off a car's headrest in seconds.
- Perfect for keeping kids entertained on long drives.
- Functional design allows for use with iPads that have cases just as easily as those that don't.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
About the Cygnett SmartSoundiPad 2 Case Compatible with Smart Cover
The SmartSound case is designed to work in tandem with Apple's Smart Cover, seamlessly interacting with its magnetic detachable cover and automatic sleep/wake function. With SmartSound and Apple Smart Cover working together, the front, back and sides of your iPad 2 will always be fully protected.
With built-in audio-boosting abilities, the SmartSound iPad 2 case offers more than just great protection. The unique SoundScoop boosts the volume from your iPad 2 and directs the audio towards you, producing louder, clearer and brighter sound. The SmartSound results in a volume increase of up to 10 dB – doubling the perceived volume of the iPad 2.
- Fully compatible with Smart Cover functions, including sleep/wake function & magnetic detachable cover.
- Complete access to all ports, jacks, cameras & buttons of the iPad 2.
- Louder, clearer audio from the speakers of your iPad 2, built right into the case.
- Flexible TPU material fits the slimline body of the iPad 2 like a glove & protects it from scratches.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
About CygnettCygnett, made in Melbourne
Founded by Australian siblings Tim, Sophie and Amie Swann, Cygnett is an Australian business success story that started in 2003 in a single room above a local pub.
Today, Cygnett has grown to become Australia’s premier designer of digital accessories for the world’s hottest gadgets, including Apple products such as the iPad, iPhone and iPod, as well as smartphones from Blackberry and HTC, and a number of MP3 players. The company’s reach extends throughout the globe where it is receiving international recognition as one of the industry’s top players.
With offices across 4 continents and products in more than 21,000 stores worldwide, Cygnett’s success has been built largely on its ability to design and deliver innovative and unique products that tap into what consumers want. The fact the company is filled with gadget-loving people with a sense of fun and hunger to make the best quality digital accessories around doesn’t hurt either.
Cygnett’s current product lineup of more than 275 products includes everything from iPhone cases, laptops bags and iPod speaker systems to HTC and Blackberry accessories to iPad screen protectors, stands and keyboards. Cygnett products are known to be fast to market - they are consistently amongst the first in the world to market with its tech products, including the latest range of iPad and iPhone 4 accessories.
Though Cygnett is still a family-owned company, it is steered by a management team with extensive and global tech industry knowledge. Gary Newman, CEO of global operations whose resume lists roles at some of the world’s biggest tech brands, including Sony and Motorola. Mark Rogers heads up UK and Western Europe operations having worked in business management for the likes of DSG Insurance Services, Watford Football Club and Dixons stores. Their US and African expansion are spearheaded by George Souris, a veteran of global tech giant Pioneer.
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.