Tuesday, October 18, 2011
New Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl CleanerHave you heard about the new Toilet Bowl Cleaner? S.C. Johnson has come out with the New One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner! It's a nifty new invention, that actually helps you to keep your toilet bowl clean. All you have to do is start with a clean toilet, hook up the action sprayer to the side of your toilet and tap a foot pedal. How easy is that? The Scrubbing Bubbles One Step sprays the bowl with a powerful cleaner, it even sprays under the rim. The cleaner has enough "oomph" to tackle toilet rings, hard water marks and lime scale!
The action sprayer will fit securely and discreetly in the bowl over the rim. It's easy to snap on and once it's there, you can let it do its thing. The action sprayer is attached to a base that sits on the floor beside the toilet bowl. The base contains a can of cleaner that, when activated, fills the entire bathroom with a fresh and clean scent.
The pedal is ease and painless enough to use, that even your kids can take on toilet duty. The folks at Scrubbing Bubbles recommend using the cleaner twice a day.
The Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner was easy to attach and is very easy to use. It helps keep the toilet bowl clean and smelling fresh. I love the idea that the kids can use it too! Just another great product from Scrubbing Bubbles!
- Keeps your toilet bowl clean with a couple of sprays a day.
- Features a 360-degree action sprayer that covers the complete bowl.
- Simply requires you to step on the foot pedal for a one second.
- Starter units come with a base, a sprayer and one refill can.
- Refill cans last up to 30 days.
- Cleaner has a fresh clean scent that freshens the whole bathroom each time the device is activated.
- Device is discreet and fits easily nest to your toilet.
- Find Scrubbing Bubbles One Step at your local grocery, mass market retailers and online at amazon.com.
- Costs $9.99 for a starter unit and $3.99 for a refill.
A product sample was received through BzzAgent for this review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.