Thursday, November 3, 2011
Have you already started your holiday shopping? It's never too early to do your shopping! Are there people on your shopping list, that tend to have everything or just difficult to buy for? What about a gift basket? Gourmet Gift Baskets has 28 categories. There are so many awesome gift baskets, that it is difficult to decide on just one! They have a large selection of gift baskets. Buying a gift basket will save you time and you will not have to put up with the big crowds. Now, that sounds like a good deal!
For this review I received the Christmas Gift Basket Classic, that retails for $59.99! This is an awesome Gift Basket, it has so many wonderful snacks in it. We had a get together with family and friends and this basket was a big hit. Everybody loved all the different kinds of snacks!
About the Christmas Gift Basket ClassicThis is one of their most popular Christmas designs, the Christmas Gift Basket Classic is an excellent choice for the home or office. Each Christmas Basket contains a variety of award-winning gourmet snacks that appeal to a wide variety of tastes. With gourmet snacks including a chocolate covered cherries, dark chocolate bar, chocolate chip cookies, almond clustered popcorn, raspberry honey mustard pretzel dip along with pretzels and so much more! So, if you want to send a gift that everyone will love, send one of these delicious Christmas Gift Baskets!
- Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This ultra-luxurious candy crunch is made by covering gourmet popcorn and pecans in a rich, smooth caramel glaze.
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods - 6 oz. - Made with only the finest of natural ingredients, these cookies will satisfy even the most discerning chocoholic.
- Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - These extraordinary pretzels are the perfect unsalted snack!
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip - 7.8 oz. - This gourmet raspberry honey mustard dip adds a flavorful zing to pretzels, and goes especially well with the East Shore Specialty Foods Dipping Pretzels that we have included in their Gift Baskets for Christmas.
- Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. – Only the finest peanuts, flavored with salt, these gourmet snacks are just as Mother Nature intended.
- Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain - 3 oz. - This decadent and complex dark chocolate bar will satisfy the cravings of even the most discerning chocolate lover.
- Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - This flavorful peanut crunch is made with only top of the line gourmet peanuts, brown sugar, and “AA” grade butter. Taste them and you will understand that the best ingredients create the best peanut crunch!
- Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Their proprietary blend of nuts and dried fruit is a delicious and surprisingly healthy snack.
- Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company - 1.5 oz. - These crumbly biscuits will melt in your mouth leaving a trail of flavor to be savored.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich - 2.3 oz. - These indulgent gourmet chocolate covered cherries are one of the favorite snacks in their line of Holiday Gift Baskets.
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends November 18, 2011 (12:01 AM EST)The giveaway is only opened to the United States and Canada.
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
You must be 18 or older.
Free Sweepstakes and Contest