Wednesday, December 14, 2011
The holidays are perfect for having a cocktail with friends and family! This is a great time to experiment with something new, how about trying Canadian Club Sherry Cask? With the Holiday Season in full swing, there will be holiday parties with gift exchanges and plenty of cocktails to sample. On the next holiday party, bring a bottle of Canadian Club Sherry Cask to the host, for some holiday fun! For this review I received one bottle of Canadian Club Sherry Cask. I had some guests over to sample the Canadian Club Sherry Cask, we mixed it with coke and it was very smooth. My guests loved it and I would recommend it, it's fabulous!
About the Canadian Club Sherry CaskCanadian Club Sherry Cask is made in very small quantities from whiskies that are aged for at least 8 years in white oak barrels and then double matured in sherry casks imported from Jerez, Spain. The result is an exquisite blend that delivers a smooth and unique whisky with distinct undertones of Spanish Sherry.
- Color: Deep antique bronze
- Aroma: A Mix of rich Mediterranean Fruits, gentle oak and sherry
- Body: Rich, full and round
- Taste: An intriguing presence of sultans, dates and figs in balance with toasted grains and mellow oak
- Finish: A deep and enduring sweetness that closes with subtle sherry and oak
- Awards: Gold, 2009 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Suggested retail: $27.99 - $29.99
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.