Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Does your laundry detergent get all of your laundry clean enough? I got a great new laundry detergent to tell you about, it's the all New Triple Action Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent! These little packs are awesome! The grandkids were over this weekend and they got all kinds of food on their shirts, so I washed them with this awesome new detergent and I was very happy to see that everything came out! One thing I really love about these UltraPacks is that they are easy to toss in the wash and that I don't have to lift a big ole heavy bottle of detergent to do laundry! I would definitely recommend the New Triple Action Purex UltraPacks!
About the Triple Action Purex UltraPacksIn February 2012, Purex will be launching new UltraPacks detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex. They've brought you Purex 3 in 1, Purex with Zout and Purex Crystals...now they are taking laundry to a whole new level!
What are Purex UltraPacks
- New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.
- Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of their new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
- Finally...No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It's Laundry Simplified!
- Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.
- Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started - even in cold water.
- Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high efficiency (HE).
- Available in Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear.
For Best Results
- Dry your hands before handling the UltraPacks - water dissolves the film.
- Put 1 pack in the washer before adding clothing, the more time they spend in the water, the faster they dissolve. For larger or heavily soiled loads, use an additional pack.
- If you have a front loader, make sure to put the pack directly into the drum, not in the drawer.
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.