Sunday, January 8, 2012
Do you take Probiotics? Taking Probiotics will give you a bellyful of good health. For this review I received one bottle of Vidazorb + OPC, which is a daily age defense Probiotic Dietary Supplements. If I can improve my health with Probiotics, I will certainly take them. They are very good for your digestive system and can help improve it. The Vidazorb + OPC pills taste great, they are a pomegranate flavor and are chewable. I just finished off the bottle and I will be buying more. The one thing I like best about these Probiotics is that, they don't have to be refrigerated. It's easier for me to remember to take them, when they are in front of me. I have enjoyed taking the Vidazorb + OPC and I think they have helped my digestive system. I would highly recommend them!
What Are ProbioticsToday, in health care, there is a return to a more natural and holistic approach. Probiotics like Vidazorb are proving to be one of the most effective natural treatments available for today’s wellness seekers.
Probiotics are live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host. The word ‘probiotic’ means ‘for life,’ and healthcare providers understand that basic principle. Probiotics have been proven to be beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea, urinary tract infections, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, eczema and allergies, among other ills. Many physicians are also recommending probiotics to restore the gut microflora after use of antibiotics.
But few supplements contain true probiotic strains as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), which requires identification, deposit in an international culture collection, safety assessment and documented efficacy. All strains used in Vidazorb absolutely meet these WHO standards.
Why We Need ProbioticsWhat They Do
- Probiotic bacteria are essential for digestion, absorption and assimilation.
- Probiotics facilitate better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics are essential to maintaining the delicate gastrointestinal ecosystem and ensuring that enough friendly bacteria exist to offer health benefits.
- Probiotic therapy is modeled on an already established and highly efficient biological system within the human body.
- Probiotics are a proven, safe and natural aid for a variety of gastrointestinal ills.
- Probiotics can be used to help control diarrhea, whether brought on by illness or as a side effect of antibiotic treatment.
- Probiotics can be helpful in addressing difficult-to-treat illnesses such as Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and ulcerative colitis.
- Probiotics can be helpful in addressing women’s urogenital health issues.
- Some preliminary research suggests that probiotics may help in the treatment of allergies, certain types of cancer, and high cholesterol.
- Studies show that probiotics can be helpful in addressing lactose intolerance and constipation.
- Studies show that probiotics can be helpful in addressing eczema in children.
- New research suggests that probiotics have a tangible effect on improving human metabolism.
About the Vidazorb + OPCFOR ADDITIONAL IMMUNE SUPPORT
Baby Boomers especially love the additional health benefits of +OPC.
Daily age defense with L. acidophilus, LA-5 (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU), Bifidobacterium, BB-12 (50 milligrams – approximating 5 billion CFU) and Masquelier’s OPC.
Support vascular health while improving digestion with Vidazorb +OPC. Clinically substantiated L. acidophilus, LA-5 and Bifidobacterium, BB-12 work synergistically with Masquelier’s Original OPC to improve nutrient absorption and fight free radicals. Beneficial probiotic bacteria are essential in helping maintain overall health.
- 90 Chewable Tablets Per Bottle
- Flavor: Pomegranate
- Serving Size: 1 chewable tablet
- Directions: For adults, take 1 chewable tablet 3 times daily, preferably with meals.