Sunday, May 6, 2012
Do you wish you had Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010? Here's a chance to win your very own copy of Microsoft Office 2010! I received an awesome opportunity to review Microsoft Office 2010 and I have enjoyed every minute of it! It has been a fun experience. Excel 2010 has been great for figuring out the family finance. It's easy to make SmartArt graphics to making charts, diagrams, and graphs. PowerPoint 2010 has been great for putting family photos into a slide show and making copies of them for the family. Another great program I love is OneNote 2010! You can create many notebooks in the software program for each of your subjects. I have one of for recipes, vitamins, healthy foods and legal papers. It's great for keeping everything together at your fingertips. Word 2010 is another fun program, I love all the great tools it has in it! From shadows, reflections, 3-D, clipart, watermarks. I didn't know that you could edit and enhance photos in Word, it's pretty impressive! You can make the most impressive documents for business and home! You can also make all kinds of charts. Now, Outlook 2010 has a great calender to keep all your appointments in one place for easy access. You can now set up Outlook with Hotmail, Windows Live and Gmail. This was great that I can use outlook with my Windows Live email account. I would highly recommend Microsoft Office 2010!
Does spring cleaning make you feel disorganized and overwhelmed? Microsoft Office 2010 can help you stay on track. Create a to-do list using an Excel template and set reminders in your Outlook calendar so you don’t miss a beat, and it’ll be over before you know it.
If you plan on traveling with your family this summer, Office can help. Determine and follow your budget, write packing lists, and create your itinerary using Excel and OneNote. Want to share those pictures with family and friends? Create a PowerPoint slideshow with trip photos and send with ease using Outlook.
About Microsoft Office 2010Microsoft Office Home and Business helps you stay connected and productive — at home, at the office, and on the road.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don’t have PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint Embed allows you to post a slideshow to your website.
- Help your kids customize school presentations with PowerPoint templates.
- Working from home because your kids are sick? You can still broadcast your PowerPoint presentation to anyone with an internet connection using PowerPoint Broadcast.
- Need to make last minute changes to a presentation, but don’t have access to your computer? Work on your PowerPoint from any web-connected computer with PowerPoint SkyDrive.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to family newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Choose from an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live, Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone to exchange email with your team and customers even when you’re away.
Access, edit, and share your work from almost anywhere
- Get things done when you’re away from the office or home with Free Office Web Apps.
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit them with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps which give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.
Giveaway ends May 22, 2012 (12:01 AM EST)
One person per household may enter.
One person per household may enter.
The giveaway is only opened to the United States and Canada.
You must be 18 or older.
You must be 18 or older.