Wednesday, July 18, 2012
With summer in full swing, there will be a lot of barbeques, weddings, family reunions and fun entertaining, with friends and family. You'll have to figure out, what is on the menu, a full course meal, appetizers and beverages. Lipton Pure Leaf Tea is a perfect beverage for any gathering! You can do so much with tea, mix it with alcohol, smoothies, punch or drink it plain. Made from all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, Pure Leaf's fresh brewed taste makes for an easy and refreshing addition to any summer drink. With tea leaves hand-picked from China, India, Africa and South America, Pure Leaf comes in seven flavors, appealing to every palate. With new, eco-friendly packaging, Pure Leaf is a beverage that you can feel good about purchasing. For this review I received one bottle of Pure Leaf Sweet Tea, one bottle of Pure Leaf Lemon Tea and one bottle of Pure Leaf Unsweetened Tea.
Tea is perfect for hydrating your body and giving you a moment to unwind. My whole family loves tea, so we are always experimenting with different ways to use tea. I came up with a healthy and nutritious beverage, that the whole family loved. I took one bottle of Unsweetened Pure Leaf Tea, 17 strawberries, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and whipped up a delicious smoothie! It was quick and easy! It tasted so delicious, this recipe will be added to our tea and smoothie recipes.
Here is a fun and entertaining smoothie recipe that sounds so delicious, the kids would love it! It looks so mouth watering!
Here's another awesome recipe for an adult cocktail! It sounds delicious and perfect for a party!
Lipton's Pure Leaf Tea MasterFresh brewed, Pure Leaf Iced Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural iced tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by Lipton's Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavor. John Cheetham, Pure Leaf’s tea master, is one of less than 10 tea masters in the world who have mastered the art of blending and tasting.
- While training to become a tea master, Cheetham tasted 400-500 teas a day.
- Cheetham gets around 50 teas from 20 countries in the mail every day, and in all are building blocks to a perfect tea impacting the color, body and taste.
Four of your five senses are used when tasting tea: taste, smell, sight and touch.
- It is estimated that a tea taster sucks tea into his/her mouth at 100 mph.
- The complexities of tea can be compared to wine, but unlike wine which gets harvested once a year, the tea bush gets picked every two weeks.
- Tea is sourced under the guidance of three pillars: environmental, social and economic.
The New Eco-Friendly Pure Leaf Bottle
- Pure Leaf is dedicated to the environment and wanted to make a change that would positively impact the world we live in.
- The innovative packaging is more consumer-friendly for on-the-go and out-of-home occasions compared to the previous glass bottles.
- The new square bottles are lightweight and provide a high pallet efficiency, which equates to more bottles, lighter loads and less fuel used in transport.
- PET is the type of plastic labeled with the #1 code on or near the bottom of bottles and containers and is commonly used to package soft drinks, water, juice and many other products.
- PET plastic is 100% recyclable.
- 18.5-oz. and multi-serve 59-oz.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Lipton Pure Leaf. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for participating. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.