Monday, August 20, 2012
Does your city have hard water? If you're not sure if you have hard water, try lathering up a bar of soap, soap do not lather up as quickly in hard water as in soft. For this review I received a packet of Malibu Hard Water Treatment. This stuff works great on my hair, making it silky smooth and very shiny. It's easy to use, just pour some of the crystals into your palms and rub them together. It makes a nice lathery gel, that you can massage into your scalp and hair. Leave on for about 5 minutes and rinse out. I would recommend the Malibu Hard Water Treatment!
About Malibu Hard Water TreatmentMalibu Hard Water Treatment - A patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hands forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for hair shampooed in hard water or exposed to water softeners that use salt and/or phosphates. May be used in the salon, at home or when traveling to lift surface minerals and oxidizers, remove discoloration, brighten and increase shine/vibrancy while helping to prevent damage from environmental elements in the air and water.
Malibu Hard Water Natural Wellness Treatment:
- Removes all hard water minerals that can discolor or damage hair
- Eliminates brassiness. Normalizes hair texture
- Revitalizes shine and manageability
- Restores flow and movement of hair
- Prevents dry-feeling hair
- Safely restores natural color
- Makes hair feel lighter after removing hard water minerals
- Formulated with a patented, nature-identical Vitamin C Complex
- Malibu Hard Water Natural Wellness Treatment contains food-grade, wellness ingredients
- Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free
- Packaged for easy travel
- Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging
For best results, pour Malibu Hard Water Treatment crystals into wet palm, then rub wet palms together to form a rich gel that when applied to hair turns to a lathering treatment. For more lathering results, shampoo and rinse prior to application. May be used daily, weekly, or as often as desired. For severe build-up and extremely hard well water, a Malibu Crystal Gel Treatment processed under heat in the salon is recommended. Each packet is .17oz. Best when used with Malibu Well Water Shampoo & Malibu Well Water Conditioner.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.