Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Have you gotten all your supplies for Back to School? Did you get a lunch box for your kids? Rubbermaid has the perfect LunchBlox for your kids! It comes with four containers for any type of food, even refridgerated foods, because it also comes with a Blue Ice Pack. Now, I call that convienence and it's perfect! I can send a sandwich, yogurt, fruit, vegetables, salad, along with salad dressing and so much more. One thing for sure is you can pack a very nutruitious lunch for your kids. For this review I received one Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit, yes the spelling is correct it is a LunchBlox. I would highly recommend the Rubbermaid LuchBlox Sandwich Kit!
About the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich KitRubbermaid is very excited to introduce the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit that saves space and stays organized in any lunch bag! Rubbermaid LunchBlox makes packing lunch easier than ever. These modular containers snap together in multiple configurations to efficiently use the space in your lunch box or bag. Containers are perfectly portioned for your favorite lunch foods with handy measurements on the sides of each container. Your lunch stays chilled with snap in Blue Ice. Individual containers are sold separately from kits so you can configure a different way everyday.
The features of this product include:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and
- The LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is currently available for purchase at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores.
- The suggested retail price for the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is $12.99. Prices may vary.
A product sample was received from Rubbermaid for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.