Sunday, August 19, 2012
Have you ever cooked with a George Foreman Grill? It's easy to use, quick to cook and everything taste delicious on a George Foreman Grill! I have cooked chicken, beef, vegetables, quesadillas and salmon on my George Foreman. I received the George Foreman Grill to review and I entered "The George Foreman Grill: Show Us Your Grill Skill Recipe" Contest through the Family Review Network. I wasn't sure what I wanted to cook on the grill, but then I saw some salmon in the store and couldn't resist! I knew that the salmon would be absolutely delicious!
Here's my recipe for the grilled salmon!
- One salmon fillet.
- Roasted Garlic Olive Oil: Rub both sides of the salmon with the roasted garlic olive oil.
- Lemon Pepper: Sprinkle the lemon pepper on the salmon.
- Dill Weed: Sprinkle the dill weed on the salmon
- Cook for 6 minutes.
I thought I would have a little fun with this contest. I already had an older George Foreman, so I decided to do french fries in the older one and the salmon fillet in the new George Foreman. For the french fries I used red potatoes and covered them in the Roasted Garlic Olive Oil. I put them on the grill and cooked them for about 27 minutes.
I would highly recommend the George Foreman for all of you indoor grilling needs!
About the George Foreman Removable-Plate GrillThe new George Foreman is awesome! The one thing I absolutely love is that this grill includes an exclusive fat-removing design and George Tough nonstick coating that eliminates the need for oil or butter, prevents sticking and makes clean-up a breeze!
This 5-serving grill allows for easy cooking for the whole family in under 20 minutes. The nonstick coating and patented slope design make every meal a healthy one. Clean up is also worry free thanks to the dishwasher safe removable plates.
- Large surface area lets you cook up to five servings at once for quick and easy family meals in under 20 minutes
- 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up every time
- George Tough Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil or butter
- Exclusive fat removing design removes up to 42% of the fat from 1/4 lb. 80/20 Ground Chuck
- Floating hingegives you the ability to adjust height to accommodate a wide range of foods
- 3-Year limited warranty
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. This review was made possible by the Family Review Network and George Foreman. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.