Monday, October 8, 2012
Have you decided what you are going to be this Halloween? Have you ever thought about being a piece of fruit? Here's a great opportunity to win a Del Monte branded banana costume! Got to the Del Monte Fresh Produce Facebook page and enter ! Del Monte Fresh Produce is randomly giving away 200 banana costumes to fans!
About the Go Bananas This Halloween Costume Giveaway!Enter to win a Del Monte Banana Costume, by clicking on the Del Monte Fresh Produce Facebook tab that says "Costume Giveaway" and complete a short entry form. Two different banana costumes are available. Offer ends October 18th!
Turn this Halloween into an opportunity to teach your kids how to make healthy eating choices while still enjoying their treats.
Here are a few tips:
- Before heading out the door for Trick-or Treating, make sure your child has a filling and nutritious dinner or healthy snack, such as a peanut butter and banana sandwich, or a piece of fresh fruit. They will be less tempted to dig into their candy bag before they get home.
- Limit the number of treats your child can have after each meal and make sure they eat their fresh fruits and vegetables before digging into that candy stash.
- Set a good example. Don't let your kids see mom or dad snacking on Halloween candy before meals.
Grand Prize (200 Winners): One Del Monte branded banana costume (estimated retail value US $20.00). No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by any Winner. Limit one (1) prize per Winner.
How To Win:
- Simply complete the form and hit Enter!
- You will be notified via email if you are a winner, beginning October 19th.
- If you are a winner send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of yourself in your banana costume and we will publish it on our FB wall and Instagram.
Sweepstakes Starts: October 08, 2012 00:01
Sweepstakes Ends: October 18, 2012 23:59
Check out Del Monte's Halloween board on Pinterest!
A product sample was not received for review. I was compensated for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.