Thursday, December 13, 2012
Have you ever thought of getting a Label Printer? For this review I received the Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Printer! I never thought a Label Printer would come in so handy! I just started putting a big notebook together of Health Findings and Homemade Household products, so the Label Printer came in very hand for all the dividers! It's so easy to print up a label! I've also printed up labels for all of my canisters on the kitchen counter of all of my health products that I use. I have cleaned out the file cabinet and labeled all of the folders, I just love being organized! I am very impressed with the Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Printer and I would highly recommend it!
About the Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label PrinterThe Epson LabelWorks LW-300 label printer is where everyday organization meets imagination. No longer restricted by simple options, you can choose from a huge range of symbols, frames and fonts. With dozens of tapes in a variety of styles, borders, sizes and colors, your creativity can be boundless.
|Epson LabelWork LW-300 Label Printer Battery Compartment|
- Ideal for your labeling needs — prints up to ~1/2" (12 mm) wide tapes
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 30 self-created label designs
- Prints up to two lines of text — more space for you to add specialty frames or symbols to enhance your design
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — iron-on, glow-in-the-dark, reflective, metallic, strong adhesive and decorative tapes for everyday labeling in and around the home or office