Sunday, June 9, 2013
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Air Wick. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Do you always make sure your home smells good? I have air fresheners in every room. Each room has a different scent. I have the Scented Oil Warmers, Candles and Sprays. I have a cupboard full of scented candles, one for every season! Air Fresheners always make your home more inviting and relaxing, I always make sure I have plenty on hand. For this review I received an awesome opportunity to review the Air Wick Oil Warmer and Scented Candle in their National Park Collection!
The National Park Collection is a limited edition, it comes with six awesome fragrances. They all smell fabulous, my favorite is the American Samoa, it smells like Sweet Coconuts and Island Palms. I have it in the bathroom. I love that I can control the fragrance and that the Scented Oil Warmers has a rotating plug. Air Wick Scented Oil Warmers add a long-lasting fragrance to any room in your home and they are very easy to use. When the warmer runs out of oil, simply replace with any Air Wick Scented Oil refill.
About Air Wicks's National Park CollectionAir Wick has a partnership with the National Park Foundation (NPF) to craft fragrances inspired by the rare essence of our national parks. The National Parks limited edition collection was crafted by fragrance experts who spent countless hours creating the perfect harmony of fragrance notes representativing the natural elements found in these national parks and pays homage to the brand’s “The Craft of Fragrance” creative platform. The Grand Canyon or the Gulf Islands is a limited edition National Park Collection. I love that Air Wick scented oils continuously diffuse wonderful fragrances through out my home! I would recommend Air Wick's National Parks Collection!
Air Wick scented oils are available in warmers, nite light warmers and double fresh warmers.
- Grand Canyon — be awestruck by the breathtaking majesty of the Grand Canyon then discover the subtle floral notes of delicate cactus blossoms carried on the warm summer breeze.
- Virgin Islands — find yourself in the idyllic paradise of Virgin Islands National Park and uncover the delightful notes of tropical plumeria & sweet honeysuckle.
- Gulf Islands — bask in the fragrant scents that take you to the Gulf Islands, rich in white sand beaches and seashores that evoke sun-drenched sweet notes of a tropical paradise.
- American Samoa — explore the lush paradise of American Samoa National Park to finally reach the sweet refreshing notes of native coconut & island palms.
- Denali — seek renewal in the sun-drenched valleys of Denali National Park while breathing in the clean notes of pure cotton grass & fresh spring air.
- Hawaii — escape to a tropical island sunset in Hawaii Kaloko - Honokohau National Historical Park and savor the unspoiled notes of exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.
The National Park Collection is available in Air Wick’s full range of products that retail from $2.99 - $5.99 and includes Scented Oils, Freshmatic Auto Spray Refills, Scented Candles and Reed Diffusers. Air Wick is a proud supporter of the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America’s national parks.
The Denali Air Wick Scented Candle that I received was a perfect clean scent of pure cotton grass & fresh spring air. It will last up to 25 hours, it contains rich essential oils and has a beautiful frosted glass container to add a special touch to any room.