Tuesday, June 11, 2013
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Are you in charge of loading and unloading the dishwasher everyday? I'm in my household and sometimes I get dishes that just don't get clean enough. Have you heard of the New Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Pacs? Well, let me tell you a little bit about them, they certainly are a colorful little pac! They have a powerful punch, when it comes to cleaning your dishes! I'm guilty of pre-rinsing my dishes and not turning on the dishwasher after a meal, causing dried on food. So, the first day I received the Cascade Platinum, I was thrilled and I wanted to see if those pretty colored pacs were up for a challenge!
About Cascade PlatinumAfter the dishwasher was finished, I opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised, how clean the dishes were! The Cascade Platinum even made the inside of the dishwasher sparkle. Everything sparkled and I didn't have any spots on the glasses. Wow, Cascade Platinum did a fantastic job! Thanks to Cascade, my home cooked meals look more delicious, with the shiny plates, glasses and silverware! I would certainly recommend Cascade Platinum! The Cascade Platinum Pacs feature an advanced triple action recipe that is specially designed to leave dishes virtually spot-free and help prevent the build-up of hard-water film on dishwasher walls.
Have you heard of Gail Simmons? Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation. You can learn more about Cascade’s partnership with Gail Simmons by viewing videos available on the Cascade Facebook page and the Cascade YouTube page.
Gail has stated, that more people eat with their eyes and the evidence is all over sites, like Facebook and Instagram. It’s more than just a great tasting recipe, it should also be the perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flatware and spot free glasses truly lets you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!
So, Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation! The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations. Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and it will certainly impress your guests!
Cascade Platinum ContestThe Cascade “My Platinum” contest is a four week Instagram contest encouraging fans to upload photos related to the weekly contest themes. Show off how sparkly Cascade makes all your pots, pan and plates!
- Visit the contest landing page for information on how to enter and submit images. The landing page will prompt you to sign up for Instagram, if you are not currently a users of the app.
- Each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher. Additionally, one lucky grand prize winner will receive a Platinum kitchen makeover.
Each week will have a 6 day entry period where Instagram users can enter the contest with their #MyPlatinum Photo. Cascade will choose two weekly winners and one final grand prize winner after the entry period has ended. Please be sure to include both the #MyPlatinum hashtag and tag @MyCascade in your entries to the contest!
- Week 1: My Platinum Plate (Entry Period: 6/3-6/9) Show them your best dish styled from the sparkling plate up!
- Week 2: My Platinum Bite (Entry Period: 6/10-6/16) Show them your best bite and most creative use of sparkling silverware!
- Week 3: My Platinum Clink (Entry: 6/17-6/23) Show them how you serve up creative concoctions in sparkling glasses. Cheers!
- Week 4: My Platinum Table (Entry Period: 6/24-6/30) Show them your sparkling tablescape for your most special celebrations!
- Grand Prize Winner (Entry: 6/3-6/30)