Tuesday, August 13, 2013
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Boys & Girls Clubs of America. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Kids all over the world will be going to school for the very first time or going "Back to School" very soon! With school starting, it's time to start watching for sales on kids clothing and school supplies. First thing to do is make a list of everything each child needs. Have you been watching the weekly store circulars? You can save a bundle of money, by watching for sales and using coupons! Don't forget to shop the end-of-summer sales, kids can still wear them until sometime in October and wear them again in the spring. Save more money, with store loyalty cards. Back to school shopping can be overwhelming! Did you know that there are quite a few shopping apps that can help? Here are a few good apps I have found, that can make shopping a whole lot easier!
- Shoptopia is your shopping companion.
- Get the best deals and products at your favorite stores, based on your location, at home or on-the-go.
- Take it shopping to browse, search, save, and share.
- Join Shoptopia, everything you save is available at Shoptopia.com, so you can access it from any device.
- Location Based - Yowza!! uses your current location to find deals and coupons right near you.
- Push Notifications - We'll notify you when your favorite stores add a new deal or coupon.
- No Printing - Just show the coupon on your smartphone to the cashier. No hassle.
- Good for the Planet - No paper or ink means that Yowza!! is environmentally friendly.
- Maps - Handy maps show you just how close money-saving deals are.
- Track the Results - Track your savings to see how much money Yowza!! has put in your piggy bank.
- Shopkick is a shopping rewards program that's, well, more rewarding.
- No plastic cards, no confusing rules, no extra steps.
- You just do what you love doing anyway—walking into your favorite stores like Target, Macy's, Best Buy, Crate&Barrel, Old Navy, Exxon and Mobil convenience stores, and more—and you automatically rack up über-versatile points called "kicks."
- No applications to fill out, and no purchase required. That's right—you just walk in with your smartphone and instantly earn kicks.
- It’s really that simple, and it's free! Buying something?
- Just link your Visa or MasterCard, and you'll collect even more kicks for purchases.
- Use your kicks to treat yourself to a free Starbucks latte or those amazing jeans you've been eyeing.
- Or save them up and splurge on the designer goods you crave, like Tiffany & Co. jewelry, NikeID sneakers or even a NYC shopping spree.
- It's the ultimate guilt-free shopping experience.
- Key Ring is a free app and was created to provide people with a hassle free solution to save time and money while on the go.
- Key Ring is the app that "brings 'em all together". Use it to scan & store your existing loyalty cards, enroll in new loyalty programs, and access exclusive coupons and discounts.
- Key Ring mobile application available for all iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry devices.
- The creators of the Key Ring app works with retailers to create new programs or extend the capabilities of their existing programs through mobile enrollment and digital offers.
- Key Ring Business, a loyalty platform, helps companies attract, retain, and reward valuable customers.
- Especially for people who love to bargain-shop (Grocery Shopping based on what's on sale that week)!
- Tracks Items and Prices from the latest store Circulars of Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and Wal-Mart.
- Cross-References all possible Manufacturers coupons with those circulars, and shows you your bottom line for each item.
- THIS IS HOW EXPERT GROCERY SHOPPERS GET BY SPENDING PRACTICALLY NOTHING.
- Pricing tracked from, The Target Weekly Ad, Walgreens Weekly Ad, Rite-Aid Weekly Ad, CVS Weekly Ad and Walmart current pricing.
- Printable grocery coupons tracked from multiple web sites and grocery manufacturers.
- You can plan a shopping trip based on what's on sale.
- The App lets you edit and save your shopping plan, an even gives you an expected grand total based on your planned quantities.
- To build your shopping list, enter a quantity next to an item you intend to buy. Your Bottom line TOTAL automatically adjusts.
Each year, 1 million students fail to graduate high school. This scary statistic,proves it is increasingly important to support today’s youth. This Back-to-School season, BGCA and long-time partner Disney have launched an online supply drive. By simply playing a pop-quiz style game, you can help donate school supplies to local BGCA Clubs. For every five correct answers, a donation of supplies will be made!
The BGCA website, also offers a plethora of educational content for parents as they prepare to send children back to school! The Boys and Girls Club of America has been serving youth in need for more than 150 years! Thousands of youth participate in Power Hour, a homework help and tutoring program. 90 percent of Club alumni achieve a high school diploma or equivalent. Boys & Girls Clubs help shape the futures of millions of youth each year!
#sponsored ► Help put 40,000 school supply kits in the hands of @BGCA_Clubs kids! ◄ #Tools4BTS http://t.co/SznRWn1mdu pic.twitter.com/TZ6nQPkLZc
— Quick Tattletails (@bonmay) August 14, 2013