Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Fragrance in the home is always uplifting. You can have fragrance in so many different products in your home. Fragrance makes a home more homey and more personalized! You can add fragrance to your home in the simplest ways. Candles are always awesome for fragrance, but there are other products that you can use to add fragrance to your home. You can get essential oils lamps, potpourri and even hand soap to give alittle extra fragrance to your home!
Tipton Charles Botanical Hand WashFor this review, I received one bottle of the Tipton Charles Botanical Hand Wash! The hand soap lathers nicely and smell good, but I don't care for several of the ingredients. The three ingredients are Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate and Phenoxyethanol. They are linked in red and will take you to the page, where the ingredient is not recommended. I can not recommend the Tipton Charles Botanical Hand Wash, because of the three ingredients.
- Purified Water (Aqua)
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Products containing cocamidopropyl betaine can also cause serious skin reactions, including burning and itching. According to the online natural living magazine Pure-Zing.com, cocamidopropyl betaine is even linked to blistering skin, especially in products with a lot of impurities.
- PEG - 7 Glyceryl Cocoate - PEG's contribute to stripping the Natural Moisture Factor, leaving the immune system vulnerable. They are also potentially carcinogenic.
- Cocoyl Glutamate
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract
- Thea Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Extract
- Acrylates/C10-13 Alkyl Crosspolymer
- Phenoxyethanol - Phenoxyethanol, chemically known as ethylene glycol phenyl ether or ethylene glycol monophenyl ether, is an ethoxylated compound that may be contaminated with carcinogenic toxin 1,4-Dioxane.
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Citrate
- Disodium EDTA
Tipton Charles Signature Scents were developed to invoke not only your sense of smell, but also awaken your minds ability to take you to a place of relaxation and peace, the blue salty ocean, a fresh forest after the rain, the sweet orange blossom of an orchard you once visited or a freshly peeled grapefruit. The unique scents transcend all seasons but also inspire prestige and elegance. Light yet felt, Tipton Charles Signature Scents are unique and appealing both to men and women.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a doctor or have any type of medical degree. My review is provided for informational purposes only. Actual results may vary among users.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.