Monday, November 4, 2013
People are always looking for a way to stay young and healthy. They will exercise, eat right and maybe take some supplements. Supplements can help, with your health, but are they the right ones? What type of ailments do you have? Do you have problems with concentration, memory or learning? Supplements may be able to help!
For this review, I received a bottle of Liquid Health Neurologic! On the product's website it lists all the good ingredients that are in green bold letters, except for the Folic Acid, but on the label it list the "Other Ingredients" and the ingredients that I linked in red are not all that healthy for you.
I did try the Liquid Health Neurologic, but I didn't like the taste. It tasted like a bunch of vitamins. Because of the ingredients linked in red I can not recommend this product! All the ingredients in green bold letters are perfect ingredients for brain function and I would recommend only those ingredients.
- AlphaSize A-GPC (Alpha - Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline)
- SerinAid PS (Providing Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidyl - ethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol)
- Vitamin E
- Folic Acid - Folic acid is a synthetically derived molecule created in a lab in the early 1940s.
- Choline Bitartrate
- Rhodiola Rosea (Root)
- Huperzin-A (Club Serrata)
- Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf Extract)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Purified Water
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Erythritol - Erythritol is sugar alcohol, when sugar alcohol passes through your intestinal tract it can result in a laxative effect, causing bloating, diarrhea or abdominal pain.
- Citric Acid - Citric Acid could possibly be a GMO.
- Natural Flavoring
Natural Colors from Fruit Juice
Xanthan Gum - Xanthan Gum basically comes from corn and is likely a GMO.
- Stevia Leaf Extract
- Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness) - Fundamentally, potassium sorbate is non-toxic and is regarded as safe. However, its synthetic characteristic is not considered too favorable by some experts. Prolonged use of the preservative could lead to allergic reactions, nausea, diarrhea and nutrient loss in food. Toxicity of potassium sorbate is akin to that of table salt.
Potassium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness) - Preservative that can become carcinogenic
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.