Sunday, February 2, 2014
Just BARE Chicken +5 Recipe Contest Challenge
Now, until February 28th, enter for a chance to win $500. Start with Just BARE Chicken and think of five more ingredients to create the winning recipe. You can enter once per day. There will be ten finalists and each will win $500. Their entries will become new recipes created by national food bloggers. Online voting will help determine the grand champions. Think healthy. Be Surprising. Get Inspired.
I created a recipe, called Chicken Ole Tortilla's. Here's the recipe and the steps to create it.
- 9 - Flour Tortilla's, tore into pieces
- 2 - Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz. - Sour Cream
- 8 oz. - Salsa
- 2 - Cups of "Just BARE Chicken" cut into pieces or shredded
- 4 - Cups of Mexican Shredded Cheese
I fried all of the chicken, but I only needed 4 breasts. Mix the sour cream, salsa and soup together. Put 1/3 of the mixture on the bottom on the crock-pot. Add 1/3 of the chicken. Then add 1/3 of the Tortilla's, topping it off with the Cheese. Do the same until you have three layers. Turn the crock-pot to low and cook for 4- 5 hours.
- No added hormones/steroids
- No additives/preservatives
- All natural
- No antibiotics, ever
- No solution added
- Practice humane care (raised on family farms in cage-free, climate, controlled barns with the help of expert nutritionists and veterinarians; 3rd party animal humane certified)
- Vegetable and grain fed (no animal by-products)
- Supports sustainable practices (supports wind energy through renewable energy credits)
Just BARE Chicken website – www.JustBAREChicken.com/Plus5
Contest & Rules: http://www.justbarechicken.com/plus-5-rules.cfm
Just BARE Chicken FAQs: http://www.justbarechicken.com/faqs.cfm
You can connect with Just BARE Chicken on their social media sites!