Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Valentine's Day is almost here! Are you shopping for Valentine's Gifts? For the health enthusiast, they may appreciate something more healthy. Have you heard of PURE MCT OIL? It's an oil that's naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oil. MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) is a fat, that can be easily digested, giving you more energy and a healthier weight. No more than, 4 ounces of MCT Oil should be consumed each day. It's also recommended, that if you're new to MCT Oil, you should start slow, gradually adding up to the maximum 4 ounces over a period of several weeks. It's 100% All Natural, Vegan and Vegetarian.
PURE MCT OIL
For this review, I received one 32 oz. bottle of Elite Gold Solutions PURE MCT OIL! I've been taking it for over a month and I have so much more energy! The oil is odorless and tasteless! It's very easy to take a tablespoon of it. I have been using a solid coconut oil and a spoon of that is harder to take, but the PURE MCT OIL is so much easier, plus it has the Medium Chain Triglycerides from the palm kernel oil, so in my books it far superior to any other coconut oil and I would highly recommend it!!!
Elite Gold makes sure that the product you receive is the best available on the market:
- Made in the USA
- Zero Binders, Fillers, or Additives
- No Artificial Ingredients
The healthy MCTs found in coconut oil make for better blood chemistry and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, controlling LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and boosting HDL (good) cholesterol levels*
- Promotes Thermogenesis (Thermogenic Immune Boost & Immune Protection*)
- Maintains Lean Muscle Tissue, Maximize Your Performance with Fast Energy*
- RAPID ENERGY - Convert energy faster than other oils*
- HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL - Helps maintain better blood chemistry, healthy cholesterol levels for weight management*
- NUTRIENT UPTAKE - Improves the body's absorption and use of vitamin E, calcium, magnesium*
- IMMUNE PROTECTION - May help control bacteria, viruses, fungi in the body*
- HEALTHY CELLS - Great building block for cell membranes*
- SAFE EFFECTIVE STORAGE - Paraben-free glass bottle requires no refrigeration*
- GREAT FOR ANY DIET - No flavor; works well with any diet including Paleo, Low-Carb*
How to Use Elite Gold's MCT Oil:
- Use as a supplemental oil. Take 1 to 3 tablespoons daily.
- Mix MCT oil, with grass-fed butter and place it in your favorite coffee to get hours of energy and lose inches.
- Use in salads, soups, sushi, sauces, smoothies, and more!
Made in USA, Good Manufacturing Practices - GMP Certified, Superior Potency
Try Elite Gold's MCT Oil - Boost Energy - 100% Guaranteed Or Your Purchase Is On them!
100 % Pure MCT Oil (MCT Oil from Coconut/Palm Kernel Oil.) Extracted through a rigorous process and highly purified, making it the most potent on the market.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) 1 to 3 times daily. MCT Oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids.
You can connect with Elite Gold Solutions on their social media sites!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites. Results may vary among users.