Saturday, February 22, 2014
Sometimes, it's hard to start a new health regimen. Before starting a new health regimen, it would be more beneficial to detox your body first. By detoxing your body, you will be doing some major house cleaning and your body will greatly appreciate it! Using herbs are a great way to detox your body. There are so many herbs that are beneficial to your body. Let me tell you about some of them.
Total Colon Cleanse and DetoxFor this review, I received a bottle of the Total Colon Cleanse and Detox Capsules! I was quite impressed with the herbs, seeds, roots and other ingredients that were in the capsules. I researched all the ingredients and there was only one ingredient that I would not want to consume and that would be the Magnesium Stearate. That would be the only reason, that I would not recommend the Total Colon Cleanse and Detox Capsules. Each ingredient is linked to the information that I found.
- Fennel Seed: Fennel is an excellent digestive aid to relieve abdominal cramps, gas and bloating. Fennel Seed is also helpful in weight-loss.
- Cascara Sagrada: Cascara Sagrada is one of the safest laxatives and normally induces peristaltic action within 8-12 hours. The "sacred bark" has been used for over 1000 years. During a fast, cascara sagrada is essential as it assists detoxification by helping the body to remove large amounts of impurities from the intestine and colon.
- Ginger: Ginger has been used effectively for gastrointestinal problems as major as colitis and as minor as motion sickness. It stimulates good digestion. It helps alleviate congestion and minimizes mucous, even helping asthmatics. Various ginger extracts have been shown to improve cardiovascular health and circulation.
- Goldenseal: Goldenseal extract is a common remedy for cleansing the body. This herb helps you get rid of harmful toxins by increasing the elimination of fluids from the body. This, in turn, can prevent many potential diseases.
- Pumpkin Seed: These seeds are able to help in lowering LDL cholesterol in human bodies. This is because they have phytosterols compounds.
- Buckthorn Root: Buckthorn works by stimulating the large intestine to contract.
- Licorice Root: Licorice root has been shown to boost energy levels, as well as to increase endurance by regulating the production of hormones in the adrenal glands.
- Rhubarb: Rhubarb is an excellent source of Vitamin C, which is important to help support a healthy immune system. It is high in dietary fiber which helps to maintain regularity within the digestive system.
- Citrus Pectin: Citrus pectin is one of the most powerful detoxifying substances to be found and, though it eliminates toxic metals, it doesn't deplete your body of zinc, calcium or magnesium.
- Acidophilus: Beyond the above health benefits, studies are showing that probiotics can actually help you lose weight. A recent study done at Stanford University has shown that the amount of good bacteria is higher in those who maintain a healthy weight and it's lower in those who are overweight. Researchers are suggesting that it's possible to increase your intake of healthy bacteria (probiotics) to lower your weight.
- Acai: When eaten in conjunction with a healthy diet, acai berry can contribute to weight loss by boosting both metabolism and your energy levels. Also, the antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids are much safer than many of the so-called "diet pills" and other products.
- Cape Aloe: Cape aloe is one of the sources of the purgative "bitter aloes", a strong laxative not to be confused with "aloe vera", the juice derived from Aloe vera and used for skin care.
- Bentonite Clay: Calcium Bentonite Clay is one of the safest, easiest, and least expensive detoxing substances available today. Clay is a non-evasive treatment, and when it is properly used, clay treatments cause no harm. Rapid healing often results, such as a noticeable reduction in pain, irritation, and inflammation, even when many other methods have failed.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera could be considered a superfood, the leaf is filled with a gel containing at least 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, and 200 active enzymes. These compounds have tremendous benefit and potential in external and internal applications.
- Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne powder serves as both a general tonic and a medicine. In addition to potentially helping cease the fatal throes of a heart attack, ingesting cayenne daily also clears clogged arteries while strengthening the whole cardiovascular system and the heart.
- Senna: Senna also acts as a laxative and is used in many weight loss products. B ecause many chemical based-cleaning products have adverse side effects such as painful cramping, most people now prefer the use of natural techniques to combat constipation, promote healthy weight loss, as well as detoxification.
- Oat Bran: Oat bran works typically the same way that high-fiber foods do, and that is by making someone feel easily full in the stomach and by aiding in eliminating wastes. But there is more, Oat bran can lower blood cholesterol by absorbing excess fats and making fats available for use by the body.
- Prune Juice: Many people drink prune juice as way to regulate digestion. If you're constipated or commonly use laxatives, you may benefit from drinking prune juice. Dietary fiber and natural sorbitol found in prunes help to prevent and treat constipation.
- Flax Seed Oil: Flaxseed oil has been found to be beneficial for those who suffer from Crohn’s Disease and Colitis. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.
- Gelatin: Since gelatin naturally binds to water, it helps move food through the digestive tract smoothly and efficiently. Gelatin forms a protective barrier, lining the stomach and intestinal tract. This essentially seals and calms a leaky gut - one of the main culprits in food allergies and reactions.
- Calcium Carbonate: Calcium carbonate deactivates digestive acids in the human stomach the same way that it works to de-acidify soil – by neutralizing acids. Your stomach regularly secretes hydrochloric acid, with its abundance of free hydrogen atoms, to help break down protein. Too much stomach acid can cause great physical distress, which leads people to reach for antacids. All antacids reduce acidity by counteracting or neutralizing acid. In the case of calcium carbonate this neutralization occurs when its oxygen atoms “capture” free hydrogen. Burping or belching is the side effect of this chemical reaction.
- Magnesium Stearate: Believe it or not, many supplements, including those made by more reputable brands, contain a flow agent additive that, over time, can actually block the absorption of nutrients into your body. This ingredient is known as magnesium stearate, and regular consumption of it is linked to the development of a harmful "biofilm" in the intestines that may cause digestive problems. Despite having the word magnesium in its name, magnesium stearate is not a source of nutritive magnesium. The only reason why supplement manufacturers add the chalk-like substance to their products is to make them easier to process through manufacturing equipment. But the long-term health consequences of ingesting magnesium stearate may not be worth the risk.
- Silicon Dioxide: There are many different benefits that can be obtained from silicon dioxide. Silicon is an element that is found naturally in the foods that humans eat. This mainly applies to plants because animals contain only a small amount of silicon, where as plants contain high amounts. The way silicon is found is not in its free state, or elemental form, but rather is found in the form of silicon dioxide. Silicon is necessary for the human body to survive, but is considered to be only needed in small, trace amounts. This is referred to as being a trace mineral by experts in research.
Here is what Elite Gold Solutions has to say about their product:
- The Total Colon Cleanse and Detox is the #1 Safe, Gentle and Effective Herbal Detox. It will purify your body in just 7 days!
- Here's a quick way to LEAVE YOUR TOXINS BEHIND and easily boost your health, vitality and longevity.
- Tired of feeling bloated from today's over-processed foods and nasty toxins?
- DO DETOX RIGHT by keeping your colon health in check to stop harmful waste and toxin buildup from being absorbed in your body.
Clinical Strength Herbal Detox Cleanse
Their Total Colon & Detox Super Colon 1800 System is a simple, safe solution that protects your colon and gets RAPID RESULTS. You'll get a SAFE, GENTLE and EFFECTIVE COLON CLEANSE, flushing excess waste from your body.
How The Detox Works:
This natural cleanse contains ingredients that help loosen and soften the build up of waste matter and stimulate natural elimination.
Total Colon & Detox 7 Day Slim System Cleanse Complete Body Refresh
- Rapid results for digestion, elimination*
- Natural weight loss to look great naked!*
- Relief from occasional constipation, gas and bloating*
- Improved health and appearance inside and out*
- Better absorption of nutrients*
- Increased energy, mental alertness*
Made in USA - GMP Certified
Purify Your Body - Boost Energy - Lose Weight Naturally - Guaranteed
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites. Results may vary among users.