Thursday, March 20, 2014
CHOP Minimal Effort Pill Cutter
For this review, I received one CHOP Minimal Effort Pill Cutter! For my husband's medications I have actually used a knife and that is not an easy way to cut pills in half. I've used a pill cutter before, but it was mainly for round pills and this pill cutter is for any shape or size, which is awesome! It's so easy to use and it cuts the pill accurately! This pill cutter is superior to any other pill cutters!
It's made of non-steel/non-razor durable plastic poly blade, so it’s safe and won’t easily wear down. The best part of all is that you don’t have to worry about it rusting if it gets wet, so it’s easy to clean.
Advantages of the CHOP Minimal Effort Pill Cutter
- Weight: 34 g/1.2 oz
- Dimensions: H: 50 mm x W: 55 mm x D: 38 mm/H: 2 in x W: 2.2 in x D: 2.2 in
- Ultra-safe and effective, durable plastic poly (PCTA) blade
- Pill splitter's specialized inset rubber impressions stabilize pills of all sizes and shapes
- Light press pill splitter mechanism distributes weight applied to cap evenly
- Easy on hands/wrists no matter “hardness” of pill material
- Halves and quarters pills cleanly and precisely to ensure accurate dosage
- Slip-preventing rubber base
You can connect with Sabi on their social media sites!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.