Tuesday, June 3, 2014
It's nice to have a night light on in the bedrooms and bathrooms at night, it beats turning on the lights. Have you heard about the night light that can actually freshen the air? The Healthy Night Light has a built in ionizer, so it freshens the air, isn't that AWESOME? Not only that, but when it starts getting light, the Night Light will shut itself off!
About the Healthy Night Light
For this review, I received the Healthy Night Light! I have it in the hallway, so when we come home, it won't be totally dark. It has a powerful LED and it generates negative ions, which will remove particles, like tobacco smoke, dust, mold and even pet dander. It's perfect for any room in the house. It helps to balance moods through the healthy negative ions.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in ionizer emits refreshing negative ions
- Cleans the air, controlling pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, smoke & other allergens
- Cleans the air 24/7 even when the light is off
- Great for the nursery & children’s bedrooms to help transition kids to sleep during school
- Ideal for senior citizens who often have trouble seeing in darker living spaces
- Perfect for hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, garages –anywhere low-level light is needed
- Automatic on-off light. Cool to the touch
- Effective in a room up to 12’ x 12’
- Long life LED 35,000 hours
- 1-Watt Very low energy consumption. Pennies per year to operate
- Available in cream, pink or blue in single and money-saving 2 packs
- 100% Happy 2 Year Warranty - unconditionally guaranteed for 2 Years
Prize: One Healthy Night Light! ($9.99)
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.