Sunday, September 7, 2014
The best way to start your day is to take a shower, it just makes you feel good all over. Did you know that the Aquagenix Hand Held Shower can give you an aromatherapy shower? The hand held shower head has a innovative built-in reservoir handle. It has two refillable cartridges that are pre-filled with minerals and active carbon, which conditions the water and purifies it! Isn't that AWESOME?
The Aromatherapy and 7-Setting Hand Held Shower HeadFor this review, I received one Aquagenix Hand Held Shower Head! I love the fact that it has 7-settings and each setting feels great. I don't have enough water pressure in my apartment to get a powerful pressure, which I really like. The most unique thing about this shower head, is that it can purify and soften the water, while moisturizing your skin and delivering aromatherapy!
Another AWESOME thing is that you can refill these cartridges, with your choice of bath salts, aromatherapy minerals or water-treatment granules. As the water passes through the cartridges, you get conditioned by minerals and infused with nutrients, plus moisturizer and aromatherapy! You can even refill the cartridges, with your favorite ingredients. You can refill the cartridges with bath salts, beads or you can purchase them from IP Showers. Each package comes with 2 replacement cartridges, one with active carbon and one with minerals, plus they will last for 3 months.
- Can be used With or Without cartridges as a regular shower
- Can be used as Overhead or Handheld Shower
- Large 4" Chrome Face with 7-setting SpiralFlo Dial
- 7 settings include: Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist, Economy Rain, Pause
- 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
- Ergonomic Handle with built-in Hidden Reservoir
- Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
- 5' Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
- Includes two pre-filled refillable cartridges: one with aromatherapy minerals, the other with Active Carbon for water purification (each lasts for up to 90 days)
- You can refill cartridges with your favorite aromatherapy bath salts and minerals or purchase replacement cartridge kits from Aquagenix
- Tools-free Installation
- Lifetime Warranty
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.