Friday, September 19, 2014
It's so much easier to prepare foods, when you have the proper tools. Even a good Food Thermometer can make all the difference! You always want to make sure everything is cooked to the right temperature, especially beef, poultry and egg dishes. Using a food thermometer can keep your family safe from harmful food bacteria and it's the only sure way of knowing if your food has reached a high enough temperature to destroy food-borne bacteria.
Keeping Your Family Safe, With A Food ThermometerFor this review, I received one EatSmart Precision PRO Food Thermometer! This thermometer is AWESOME and so easy to read! It's super easy to use, just insert the food thermometer into the thickest part of the food for five seconds, making sure it doesn't touch the bone, fat or gristle. The proprietary sensor registers an extremely accurate internal food temperature. For safety precautions, always make sure that you clean your thermometer with hot, soapy water before and after each use.
The Advantages of the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Food Thermometer
- EatSmart designed specifically for professional and home cooks alike. Durable, reliable and easy to use.
- Rapid Response Time - Temperatures in 5 Seconds or Less;
- BROAD Temperature Range -40F to 450F
- 1.5mm Step-Down Probe - Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat; FDA Approved
- Innovative Splash Proof Design
- 1 CR2032 battery included; EatSmart 2 year Full Warranty
The Precision PRO Digital Food thermometer takes the guess work out of cooking, baking and grilling resulting in delicious meals cooked to perfection both indoors and out!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.