Tuesday, October 28, 2014
People with diabetes or pre-diabetes can have many health issues. Are you looking for a natural way to manage your diabetes? Have you heard of Gluko-Mata yet? Gluko-Mata is a natural diabetic formula made with top quality herbs. Having high blood sugars can affect the eyes, kidneys, brain, heart and can even speed up the aging process. So, anything you can do to manage your blood sugars is very important!
Improve Your Blood Sugar LevelsFor this review, I received one bottle of Gluko-Mata! This sounds like a very impressive supplement for diabetics or pre-diabetics. I'm not a diabetic, but my husband is and so is my son. I've seen how their blood sugars can be all over the place and it does affect them. I gave this bottle to my son and it has helped keep his sugar levels in check. He also feels much better, when his sugars are good. I would highly recommend Gluko-Mata!
Here's the ingredients and a link to where I found my information. If you check my links, you will also find that it's good for alot of other things. So, even if you didn't have diabetes, it would probably still be an excellent supplement to take.
- Gymnema Sylvestre - This herb is used in ayurvedic medicine in India and prevents the sugar in foods you eat from turning into glucose too quickly. It'll slows the conversion of sugar to blood glucose, making your blood sugar more stable.
- Moringa Oleifera - Moringa Oleifera has a rich source of Absorbic Acid, Moringa also aids in insulin secretion. It's a safe, natural way to manage blood sugar and alleviate symptoms of diabetes.
- Olea Europaea - Researchers found that the olive leaf extract lowered insulin resistance by an average of 15% and increased the productivity of the pancreas' beta cells – which produce insulin - by 28%.
- Momordica Charantia - Momordica Charantis or also known as bitter melon, has long been utilized by ancient cultures as a treatment for diabetes and blood sugar issues. It exhibits anti-diabetic activities, including charantin, a hypoglycemic agent that has actually been shown to be more effective, and far safer, than the diabetes drug tolbutamide (Tol-Tab).
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon helps to lower fasting blood glucose levels and boost insulin response, effectively correcting the very symptoms associated with diabetes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant, which helps the body use glucose and in lowering blood sugar levels, while helping to management of diabetes. It also helps diabetes mellitus with abnormally high levels of sugar in the blood.
- Trigonella - Also known as Fenugreek, it contains a good amounts of a soluble fiber called mucilage which helps regulate sugar levels in the blood.
- Chromium Picolinate - Chromium may be the most beneficial to diabetes patients. It's an insulin potentiator, so it makes the body's own insulin production go further.
All of these ingredients are known for balancing blood sugar levels. The Gluko-Mata is one pill that is highly potent and effective for treating all types of diabetes, including pre-diabetes. This supplement has no side effects. It is Kosher, GMP certified and approved by the Israeli Health Department.
Millions of Americans suffer from Diabetes and are always looking for a cure. I can't say this supplement is the cure, but it may help! All you need is 1 capsule of Gluko-mata 2 times per day! It's a simple, affordable and safe way that you can take control of your health. Just take it an hour before or an hour after you eat. Try taking your blood sugar before you take the vitamin and then just a few short hours after, you'll see the difference.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.