Sunday, October 12, 2014
Women are always looking for ways to remove Facial Hair. Have you heard of the Bella and Bear Facial Hair Removal Kit yet? Facial Hair can be a real burden, especially for women with dark hair. The Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool has been proven to work on all skin and hair types. The tool is very easy to use and effective at removing hair. It removes hair follicles from the roots for a longer lasting result. The unique Facial Hair Remover Kit comes with a handy pair of quality tweezers and the Epilator Hair Removal Tool!
Get Rid Of Unsightly Facial HairFor this review, I received one Facial Hair Removal Kit, by Bella and Bear! I wasn't sure what to think of the Facial Hair Remover Tool, but I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked! It's like a long spring, with a handle on each end, just bend it in a "U" shape and twist the ends away from you. It might sting a little, but it's no worst then, using a epilator on your legs. After using it on my face, my face felt hair-free and very smooth, so I would definitely recommend the Bella and Bear Facial Hair Remover Kit!
The Benefits of the Facial Hair Removal Kit
- The Hair She Goes Kit is perfect for removing all facial hair, including the dreaded mustache
- Say Hello To A Soft Fuzz Free Face
- Quick and Easy Hair Removal
- No Irritation from messy creams and waxes
- Suitable for use on upper lip hair, chin, cheeks and jawlines
- Long lasting results, remain hair free for up to 5 weeks
- The Facial Hair Remover Kit will save you money
How To Use The Hair Remover Tool
- Holding the Hair Remover in each hand bend into U-shape and place on face
- Slowly rotate the rubber handles in both directions, while gently moving the remover in an upwards motion
- That's it, its really that simple. For removing the odd stray use the included Tweezers
- Great for travel, No mess No Fuss
Note: You may feel slight discomfort for the first few uses. Tip: Have a hot shower before using.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.