Wednesday, November 19, 2014
The Holidays are a special time for families and having the perfect aroma in the home is important. Scented Candles can bring back treasured memories and help make new ones. Walking into a room, with the aroma from a burning candle can be very relaxing and enjoyable. Candles can even make your home smell inviting and give it that warm cozy feeling. The Holiday are almost here, so it's the perfect time to have those holiday fragrances filling your home!
Scented Candles Can Help You Reminisce Your Fondest Memories!For this review, I received one set of Old Factory Candles, which included three candles, with three different scents! One candle was a Christmas Tree scent, then there was the Candy Cane scent and the last one was a Gingerbread scent. The scents were mild and not over whelming. They came in three little jars. My favorite was the Gingerbread. The candles can be placed in any room in the home. You can even take them, with you. The jars are small enough to put in your purse or pocket. I put all three of the candles in my bathroom, sometimes I only light one of them or all three of them. These candles are perfect for adding to a gift basket.
Features of the Old Factory Candles
- Made in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks.
- Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles.
- Each of which burns clean for over 20 hours.
- The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement.
- They recommend burning one candle in a smaller room, or combining 2 candles in a larger room for the best effect.
► ► ► #Win a set of Old Factory Natural Soy Wax Candles! ($25.00) #Giveaway #Candles @bonmay http://t.co/cBQx1vunYW pic.twitter.com/9dH1xpfk8W
— Quick Tattletails (@bonmay) November 19, 2014
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.