Monday, December 22, 2014
Citrus Juice is extremely healthy for you, especially Lemon Juice! Have you heard of the powerful Tribest Citristar Citrus Juicer yet? Every day I drink lemon water for all the health benefits that it has, but orange, lime and grapefruit are also very healthy for the body. I've recently started zesting the lemon peel and added it to my lemon water, with some apple cider vinegar.
Improving Your Health, With Citrus Juices!For this review, I received the Tribest Citristar Citrus Juicer! When I first used this juicer, I fell in love with it. This juicer is absolutely AWESOME and I would highly recommend it! Before I got this juicer I had a different brand juicer and it was rather noisy. Plus it seemed like it had a lot of pieces to it. This juicer is so easy to operate and it does a superb job on getting every last drop of citrus out of the rind.
Here are the awesome benefits of this Citrus Juicer:
- Powerful 50 watt motor for highest extraction results, quiet operation and enhanced durability.
- Auto Start/Stop feature for easy one-touch operation.
- Stainless steel locking spout pours directly into glass for continuous operation.
- Locking mechanism prevents drips.
- Universal Ream allows maximum extraction from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits.
- Stainless steel screen prevents clogging and is easy to clean.
- Cord storage for convenient adjustable cord length and easy storage.
- Sloped juice collector maximizes juice flow and eliminates clogs.
- High-clearance spout prevents clogs to ensure continuous operation.
- 9"H x 6"W x 6"D
- 6 lbs
The Tribest CS-1000 Citristar Citrus Juicer is a quiet yet powerful citrus juicer! With minimal time and effort, the Citristar extracts this extremely beneficial juice for you and your entire family. The Citristar is very unique, with a high-clearance stainless-steel spout, which prevents clogging and insures continuous operation. It's quiet, but has a powerful motor. It's easy to take apart for easy cleaning!
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.