Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Emergencies do happen and being prepared can definitely help a stressful situation. Do you have an LED Headlamp Flashlight for emergencies? It's always handy to have a hands-free flashlight, especially an LED Head Flashlight. You can even use it while running, walking the dog, bicycling, hunting, camping, working on a car or even doing house repairs, especially when you need both hands. It comes in handy for many type of situations.
Having A Headlamp Flashlight In Case Of An Emergency!For this review, I received one CREE LED Headlamp Headlight! This is a handy type of flashlight to have on hand. You never know when there's going to be an emergency and you need both hands. It's super bright and has multiple brightness settings, with an adjustable strap, so it can fit comfortably. It's made of high quality durable plastic.
Advantages of the LED Headlamp
- It has 3 light modes, plus 2 modes of red strobe feature: high, medium, low and 2 red SOS(strobe) settings.
- It's Brightness is from 22 up to 95 lumens, light beams could reach 15 meters and up to 60 meters (maximum).
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not incl); low battery light indicator and easy battery access.
- Flexible-completely adjustable headband, runs for 10 hours on maximum setting.
- Water resistant construction and up to 45-degree tilt feature. Backed by 3-Yr Guarantee.
► ► ► #Win one LED Headlamp Flashlight! ($16.87) http://t.co/JcgzDvtKYJ #Giveaway #Flashlight @BonnySallee pic.twitter.com/wnIs2EiVLK
— Quick Tattletails (@BonnySallee) March 26, 2015
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.