Monday, March 23, 2015
The aroma of essential oils are always so calming! Have you had the chance to try the new essential oil from Mia Mariu called Relax yet? The aroma is so AWESOME, it has a blend of Lavender, Sandalwood, Cedar and Clary Sage Essential Oils! The Relax Essential Oil helps to promote inner peace and emotional well being, while helping you to relax and reduce nervous tension. It also helps to sooth discomfort with menstrual cycles. My favorite thing about this Essential Oil is that it helps to support restful sleep!
Let Relax Essential Oil Restore and Balance Your LifeFor this review, I received one bottle of Mia Mariu Relax Essential Oil! This essential oil is absolutely fabulous! I love the aroma and the fact that it's 100% organic. Just apply it on your wrists, temples and back of neck, with circular motions. Plus you can massage it on any area of the body where you want to induce relaxation. You can even inhale the oils, whenever possible to maximize the calming effect!
- Lavender - has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and therapeutic properties for thousands of years. It's widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities and helps ease muscle tension in the head and neck.
- Sandalwood - found only in Hawaii and it delivers a variety of benefits. It promotes healthy & smooth skin, reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes, enhances mood and promotes sleep and frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties.
- Cedarwood - Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body and is perfect for massage therapy.
- Clary Sage - known for its mood-lightening properties and ability to ease monthly menstrual cycles. It has a warm, herbal scent that is uplifting and relaxing, making it a perfect choice for supporting a normal, healthy attitude during PMS.
Benefits of the Mia Mariu Relax Essential Oil
- Made with 100% organic essential oils.
- Alcohol free
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- For all skin types and ages
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for information, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals of any kind. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Results may vary among users. The products and the claims made about specific products and information contained on or in any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Quick Tattletails assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. I am not a chemist, doctor, nor do I have any type of medical degree. My reviews are based on my opinion and they may not be actual facts. This post may contain links to other websites and Quick Tattletails is not responsible for any content on those websites.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.